I have a small problem!

S

Szyyn

I have alien fashion (Aliens_Mod_226) installed. just do not know how to turn it on ...! ; / I enter the start ... it is all well and I got there and back picture of the menu and the alien says that there is about it .. want to come to play but everything is normal ... and I want it to work on this mod ! how to start ..! Please help! thanks in advance.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I did not understand half of that, but if this is a mod for cod4 make sure its on the same patch that you are and that you go into the mod side of cod4. There is a mod's tab right under the options. If you have done all that i'm not sure what else to suggest.

...Toxins...

Corporal
I have the alien mod (Aliens_Mod_226) installed. But I dont know how to use/ turn it on, can you please help I go into my game and the back ground picture is up (for the mod) in the main menu, but any further then that (going into alien modded servers) nothing, can you please help!?

Thats pretty much what he said, look bro I wish I could help you... I know A LOT about computers but... not a whole lot about mods... try installing the private server patch and see if that fixes it... although if you install the private server patch you will have to keep installing/uninstalling thee private servers patch, and the 1.7 patch that way you can get into regular servers when you want too... i dont think theres anyway to have both private servers and the 1.7 servers at the same time, Goodluck!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I LOVE THAT MOD. you have to look for a game which game type is ailens. it is normally green colored AILENS

Top Bottom