[SOLVED] Nitro Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Nitroz's disrespect comes in the form of his unjustified retort to our "rumors" about him leaving, when he should have notified us he was looking at other clans to begin with. If we wish to talk about it, then he can deal with it. The fact that less than weeks prior to all this, he told us all that he couldn't possibly be active enough anymore due to personal issues adds to this.

Just because someone is abrupt or pointed in their speech doesn't mean they are disrespectful. Just because someone has kept their tone even and mellow the whole time doesn't mean they aren't being disrespectful.

I have no problem with nitro leaving the clan. I have no problem with nitro playing on our servers after joining another clan. Why I would ever have a problem with that by itself is a mystery to me. My issue is only with the fact that he made this thread and responded to several people as if he was some kind of victim.

Here's what you do if you are a freakin' competent, courteous, respectful person on the forum. If you make it clear that you wish to join the krew and have us pay attention to you and shit like that, pay attention to your responsibilities. Obviously, you do not have to do anything I say. If you are thinking about joining another clan, and have been registered on their site for a while, tell us. It's simple. You should REALIZE IMMEDIATELY that this is something you should tell us. This is not a rule. You won't get banned if you do not do this. I am just saying, pay attention to how what you are doing is going to affect the people who are invested in you.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------
Furthermore, he chastises mikek (and possibly others) for talking about him in the chat "which is unnecessary," yet he makes a thread which is condescending and an challenge to this party of rumor spreaders and shit talkers he arbitrated. It is both hypocritical and immature. This was an unnecessary thread, it had the expected results (inflammatory ones).

Also, silohunter is not the issue here. He's not a member, and nothing in this thread, especially not the topic, have any bearing on whether Silo gets into the krew.

Nitro also suggested that we were all spying on him an checking up on him. I did no such thing. I took everything he said (and didn't mention) as the truth, and it turned out to be so. I don't know how many times I need to say it.... I have no problem with people leaving this krew for another clan. I have no problem with people choosing a different clan. I have no problem with people simply quitting this clan, for whatever reason, if they do so without causing trouble. I have no problem with nitro.

I was responding simply to a post nitro made. I stated plainly that my post was directed specifically at this one instance.

Last edited:

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I left the clan, and then around a week I decided to join back, but then a couple days I played on RiP's server with some friendly players and joined there forum then decided to make a application, I didnt leave the krew to join another clan, I promiss.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I have no issue with you leaving the krew to join another clan, even though that is not the case. The last post, right above yours, as well as damage's and I'm sure others, state that EXPLICITLY.

Didn't you say that you had been a member on CC and RIP for months, and that you would have joined CC but the min age was too high?

Also, I haven't seen you have any problems with our members or guests. We have a staff, part of the duty of which is to prevent people like you from getting harassed and fucked with. If you have a problem with specific individuals, which seems to be exactly what you said multiple times in this thread, you should have taken it up with the staff (get an admin) and through pm's.

When you decided to join another clan or were having thoughts about it, you should have made that clear to the staff and recruitment team. Having been on the recruitment team, I would expect you to know the value of that.

Those are the kinds of issues I have with this. I have no issue with you leaving, choosing another clan, or bickering with noobs on the forum about it a little.

P.S. Expecting no one to talk about you on the forum and expecting people to say nice things and not hold grudges all the time is naive and stupid. There are assholes out there. Don't make it EVERYONE's problem, just don't pay attention to the assholes.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I've been a forum member for [CC] for months, I just made an account for -=RiP=-'s Forum today, and Im trying to join RiP, I was going to tell the recruitment team well I was gonna just tell wally and damage, till Massnightmare said something then I made this thread.

VoX

Twat Hammer
ok.. there solved.. he is joining RiP or is trying to.. Case and point. this is solved.. now we can all shut the fuck up and move on.. maybe even close/delete this thread so there isnt flaming? who knows.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
CHAOS
Give Nitro a break guys.
I guess u all think like "Wow, why is he raging about that?"
Let him rage if he wants to.
I guess he's got a good reason to "rage".
But honestly, it's his decision to try to get in another clan. He knows that he can't get into KKK again if he tries to join another clan.
So, give him a break.

***Not standing on anybodys side, just helping a friend***

*Rival vanished

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay..... Please quote where anyone at all. ANYONE AT ALL EVER AT ALL EVER IN ALL OF THESE POSTS ABOUT PEOPLE LEAVING EVER AT ALL

said it wasn't okay to leave the clan to go to other ones.

I certainly never said it. I never hinted it. I never implied it. If you took whatever I said to mean that, you are either mistaken or illiterate.

Nitro is still a good guy. His behavior is still, minus this (imo, even though this was actually much smaller than I thought), a good model for all our younger krew members. I treat him the same and hold no grudges, as there are none to be held. He is welcome on our servers and site.

I see nothing that says anything to the contrary.

Next, we are letting nitro rage. He's not forum banned. He's not silenced. Nothing was ever even thought of, to my knowledge. I am giving him shit about what I said I was giving him shit about. I explicitly said it in LOTS AND LOTS of words. Other people said what they thought. People are free to act how they want on the forum. That goes for the people reading and replying to Nitroz's thread, as well.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Ok first of all im not a masshole and second all I did was tell yall something that i thought u would want to know i bet any of yall would have done the same.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Ok first of all im not a masshole and second all I did was tell yall something that i thought u would want to know i bet any of yall would have done the same.
Not really, I would of waited for the person to say something first, and then if he didnt say something I would PM Damage and the recruitment team. Thats all, That was the only reason I got mad at you is because you told others already, You cant wait for me to anything?

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Sry about my comment I didnt mention this in my intro but I have a bit of a temper and houston set it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom