Black ops

V

Voodoo

So, I don't reall play cod4 much, sum'in screwy I'm still looking into. Thinking about putting it on my laptop, and seeing if it works there to play ROTU, but that's not really what my post is for.

Does anybody here play black ops even once a week? I love the game, 6th prestige so far, and some of the mods are just frikkin awsome now. ( I'm admin on one of them :happy:)
Black ops is getting way to easy, I don't even value it for the gameplay anymore, simply for the people I know on it. (Last map pack will have low-grav zombies, I'm going to buy that one)

I never really get to play with any of you KKK guys anymoar :'( and the point of this post was to ask if anyone would like to play a few games of it.(I'm on the steam group)

What's funny, the only reason I ever got Black ops was because you guys kept playing it all the time when it came out, then stopped right about when I got my copy. XD

I got a new computer, that freezes up COD4 on the loading screen, and gets 60% of the way through updating bfbc2 before the downloader stops. (7hours of downloading for 100%)

Thanks,

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't play Black ops at all anymore, i don't like it. Maybe ill try and give it another go at some point, but i doubt it will last beyond two maps. The Dude plays B.Ops quite a bit, check with him.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
hahahah! i had a friend who was arguing with me saying that the wii's port of black ops had the same graphics as on the xbox!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The Wii version of BlOps isn't too bad.. Takes some getting used to but is ok..

cent0 that is no way for a young lady to talk

Top Bottom