Road RAGE!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I know I'm not the only one with this issue. Today was my road rage day, we all have them. Soooo here's the rage!

Getting on to 205 to begin my drive to school, it's a merge onto an on ramp, then it merges onto the freeway. There was no traffic coming, and this IDIOT stopped on the on ramp! Which is one of the easiest ways to piss me off. It's stupidity, it's called a MERGE. There's plenty of space. Grow a set and GO. Then on 205, in the fast lane, I get stuck behind a guy that is speed matching the semi truck next to him. a;ldskfjoiduf;adkhf! NO way to pass, no where to fucking go, just STUCK. That ticked me off. Then I get onto 5, and get cut off by some random idiot when there's no other cars on 5 at that time. Get to 120, and nearly get side swiped by a guy that's not paying attention, I lay on my horn, and pull onto the shoulder to avoid being hit, he looks over and waves and me and gets into the lane I was just in. Like wtf. On the way home, traffic was so bed getting on to 99 that it took me 15 minutes to make my turn so I could get on the freeway. Then the 6 hour drive to LA... Won't even go into detail about that....

Want to Road Rage on here? feel free!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Sounds like you need to move to a "town" and not a city, it take me about 10 mins to get from one side of the town to the other :lmao:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
you know those colorfully dressed spandex weekend bicycle gangs that seem to love to ride two or three abreast on a two lane road..yeh,not so fond of that when they would fit in the bike lane fine if they were single file,or if they were as fast as my gsxr, but hey no carbon footprint is good, i guess

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Video of Paige when this all happend:

Last edited by a moderator:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Nah I was the little white girl with her funky car screaming obscenities. And telling cars what they could and couldn't do lol

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, where I live there is only one freeway and that's to leave town. We don't take the freeway everywhere. I know in san jose they take the freeway just to go around the block. Anyways, I understand your pain when someone doesn't merge. On my way to school I have to go on this over pass that is right next to the freeway. If you are on the left lane, you will have to merge on to the right one because the left one ends. There is always some idiot who just stops instead of merging and get's hit by the car behind him.:stomp:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well down here in Arkansas we usually walk to the school an' such, some of the richer folk got dem automobiles, whatever the heck that is hur dur hur hur

AVC

Banned
I love you Paige, we're on the same page.

I nearly get wiped out the other morning on the bike. I'm in a two lane turn bay at the lights in the right lane, one car in front of me, and about 6 cars in the the left lane. Light goes green, the moron in front of me decides he want to turn into the left lane on the other road, nearly sideswipes a car who blasts the horn at him. I hook around him and he then decides to change lanes again. Into me. I blast the horn and raise my fist ready to smash either his mirror or the passenger window. He backed off after that.

BTW, my bike gloves have carbon fibre knuckle dusters built in, hehe.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Haha Andy I need a pair of those. That's for sure.
And guys, where I live you do drive around town, and typically don't use the freeway. However in order to get out of town, you have to use the freeway UNLESS you're heading out to the cuts and hitting the mud. My drive to school is 30 miles one way, don't think I could walk that :giggle:
I am a firm believer that if you don't know how to drive you need to stay off the road. And I try to tell all the idiots that when I pass them lol.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
As my brother always says: "If you don't like my driving, get off the sidewalk!"

Top Bottom