Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Same shit, different day.
-General Shepherd, Modern Warfare 2

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yep I'll probably get this instead of BF3 because it's the only thing that'll be able to run on my computer. Some people complain that they didn't update the engine, but I'm glad they didn't. If it aint broke don't fix it. Also I think the more realistic looking games multiplayer does not do as well as games as not as good graphics. Games like Crysis 2 and Bioshock 2 had great single player campaigns and storys but no one currently plays their multiplayers. I think the current call of duty engine (not the one treyarch uses) is best suited for multiplayer.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Im not liking that grenade launcher in the first trailer.... looks like its gonna be another over-powered noob gun.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Not gonna lie. Looks mediocre at best. Didn't impress me. Spec ops didn't neither. Not to mention the game engine and graphics don't look modern at all. Graphics look like they were ripped right out of 2008 or 2009. We are at the end of 2011 nearing 2012. The fuck were they thinking. Looks fun, but not worth 60 dollars at all. I won't be buying this. I might be buying bc3 though. This is a disappointment. Looks like mw2 + some new stuff. I expected more. I think black ops will be better than mw3 in all honesty. Zombies > spec ops. Multiplayer too doesn't look much better than black ops.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Not a bouncing betty. Its an AC130 marker in spec ops, or a mine in multiplayer reveal... bouncing bettys are ww2 shit man.

But what is back is Extreme conditioning and dead silence (get ragin td) and overkill. Seems more like Mw1 then Mw2, but looks really changed from both of em.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
looks like MW2 with some new weapons and killstreaks.
looks fun, but i'll wait to buy THAT game.

Top Bottom