NoOBie...

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
Name: Ken
CoD4 Username: KoO-laiD
Steam: nope
X-Fire: nada
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew? nothing in COD...

Months/Yrs. of Experience:I have been playing COD for about 2-3 weeks. LOVE IT!! I mostly play Tribes2 though. Sometimes a lil Rainbow6 LV, and F.E.A.R.

Time you usually play: after 5-6 pm. Whenever my kids let me play..

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required): I'm a pretty quiet guy. Just love to run-n-gun. My game is kinda KAMIKAZE, but i manage. hope to frag with you guys for a while. seems like a pretty KoOl KreW!.!. 8)

_=Frag-N-Tag em=_

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our Krew's forum, Ken! Though we already have a member sort-of with your name, named: Kool-Aid. He's been missing in action for a while though.

Stay active in our forum and servers and you'll get an invite soon. 8)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
As the others have said, Welcome to the forum Ken. Yeah Wally said it, we do have another Kool-Aid, but I don't think he's going to show back up to the forum, just stick around and stay active guy :D

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Koo-laid, what's up! I'm new here too. There are a bunch of kewl people here and one HUGE perv :p
Maybe I will kill you later, heck, we can kill each other later :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Maybe I will kill you later, heck, we can kill each other later :p

Kinda like, I scratch your back you scratch my sort of thing? :p ;D

and who's the perv so I can report him to the guy on Dateline: To Catch a Predator!

Wait, never mind, that guy is looking for the jailbaiters! =X

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Kinda like, I scratch your back you scratch my sort of thing? :p ;D

and who's the perv so I can report him to the guy on Dateline: To Catch a Predator!

Wait, never mind, that guy is looking for the jailbaiters! =X
its Captaincockslap who else
welcome to the forum

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Ken welcome! I'm sure you will like it here, I sure have. Like the guys said, stay active on the forum and servers and I'm sure you'll get an invite! :)

Top Bottom