Shotskills/allenawali1

S

ShotSkills

- Date :8/31/2011
- Time : 12:00 Pacific California
- Which server :|KKK| Broadcast FFA
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) :None
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster) : None
I Threatend A kid because he kept spawn camping me and i got mad so yea i would never do what i said

and i said "STOP SPAWN CAMPING BEFOR I GRAB UR IP AND DDOS YOU KTHXBAI" i was abit mad

I wnt do this anymore :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AVC

Banned
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster) : None

Ahh, you don't have a GUID? How were you playing? LOL

Well, one of our server rules is not to harass other players. There are console messages stating to report hackers and SCers on our forum.

The alternative is not to threaten them with DDOS attacks.

Stay tuned, Wally may lift your ban with a warning.

AVC

Banned
N/M

BTW here is the shout log

[12:20] ShotSkills: any online?
[12:41] TheDude: HELP!
[12:41] TheDude: DID YOU GET BANNED BY ME?!
[12:41] TheDude: was it for threatening to hack peoples computers and being a douchebag on the server?
[12:41] TheDude: UH OH!
[12:41] TheDude: "WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!" you weep!
[12:41] TheDude: Here is the answer: Make an appeal!
[12:42] TheDude: Like ev1 else.
[12:42] TheDude: Hey shot SKills whatsup
[12:44] TheDude: That's not for you
[12:44] TheDude: Good night. Lol.
[12:49] ShotSkills: yo
[12:49] ShotSkills: yo yjre?
[12:49] ShotSkills: you there?
[12:50] ShotSkills: lol
[12:50] ShotSkills: lol
[12:51] ShotSkills: any1 herere

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, he accused me an several others who were not spawncamping of spawncamping on multiple occasions and talked shit to prety much everyone whenever he died. So he was being a bigass douchebag. Though he used quoatation marks that is not what he said exactly.

Anyway, he threatened to get some dude's IP and hack his computer, so I took that as the perfect endpoint for this man's douchebaggery.

Seems like he cares enough to not be a douche again. Got some remorse and all that. I am okay if you guys want to unban him.

Sorry if I did the wrong thing.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well if you've decided to not cause anymore trouble on the servers it would probably be a temporary ban maybe a week but I'm not in charge of those things.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm okay with him being unbanned if/whenever the admins decide it's okay or get around to it.

We should keep his GUID on hand in case he decides to use a different name and pull the same kinda shit, so we'll know it's him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom