New name!

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Hey guys I need a new name and I am open for suggestions! However I have some things I want to make clear! I wont have a name with and sexual, racist, and profanity in it so just keep that in mind for me :D
Thanks guys... I might use one I might not just letting you know but I am for sure retiring GoldenFire!

Thanks
GF

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
How about FireGolden :K, S-W-I-F-T, SLicK, AzTeK, NitroLover, Poptart, McFly, McHomo, LaZeR, (Some are my old usernames, you can use em' though)

AVC

Banned
GoldenNameChanger?

Why not just use your nickname. Or your name. I would have thought you were too old to be tiring of your in-game/forum name every two weeks

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Ehh Im not a name change and I just thought Id like something new I have never had a different name... GoldenFire has always been it...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
GoldenShower.

You love it. Go on, admit it.

:lmao:Good one Andy. Personally I really like your name the way it is. But if you wanna change it then I'll label you as a name changer! :banned:Not really... I can't think of anything right off my head but Firegolden doesn't sound like a bad one :D

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Na nvm Im not gonna change names sorry for the false alarm! Blu convinced me in chase you are wondering thx blu

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you change names it will cause mass chaos and panic and destroy the very fabric of our being.

Oh, you're not changing it, whew!

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
If you change names it will cause mass chaos and panic and destroy the very fabric of our being.

Oh, you're not changing it, whew!

Yeeah I figured I stick with my name! Its just plain Golden!
Sorry for all the chaos I caused :(

Top Bottom