[SOLVED] Will the real Silohunter please stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Ur so annoying mohammed, why dont you just leave and go back to RE.. way more fun there for you. Goodbye :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No shit. I love how MO just goes around posting hate messages into peoples profiles and PM's then totally ignores anything directed at him like he's too high and mighty to respond. You're a grade A douchebag Mo, go away. I don't think one single person here even likes you. Try growing up and acting like an adult.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Don't worry silo. If you want a fresh start ppl will usually forget about all your wrongdoings and stuff instead of holding sone kind of grudge against you. I don't think anyone will hate on you for using Silohunter and asking for a fresh start.

Last edited:

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
What did I say about the past felon?I said I was having a fresh start.felon why do you always HAVE to pick on me?

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Because you are the one who makes all the grammatical mistakes.

Also, you spent a full week telling us how you were wrong about us, made like 3 threads, and look at your signature. Lol.

And by the way, I am mostly joking.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I think its better to use your old account.Its ok if you screw up.It depends on what you do in the future.If you use a new account and when people find out its really you,they (at least I) lose all respect from you.Because I trusted you like a normal person but your silo.also when you use a new account people lose the feelings they have bout you.Sure sometimes people birth at you but you just got to have a fresh start and ignore that.Sometimes you deserve it.The more you try to make us like you the more (at least I) dislike you.From the level 55 hacks to this.So cmon silo ignore what happened in the past.

Dont bitch at me here, send me PM, visitor message if you are going to bitch at me..

Can you read Tony?

And in general, Backwards, I remember that, I don't even remember what I made it for.
And, Its not a fucken hack, and I didn't use it.
And if people dislike me, ok.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I think its better to use your old account.Its ok if you screw up.It depends on what you do in the future.If you use a new account and when people find out its really you,they (at least I) lose all respect from you.Because I trusted you like a normal person but your silo.also when you use a new account people lose the feelings they have bout you.Sure sometimes people birth at you but you just got to have a fresh start and ignore that.Sometimes you deserve it.The more you try to make us like you the more (at least I) dislike you.From the level 55 hacks to this.So cmon silo ignore what happened in the past.

Sure you may think that being a new person people will be nice to you but your lying to get that.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

What if I came back and made a new account called Tamed

Lol, Tony screwed up, and now he is making inspirational speeches about "it's ok", and "you can recover!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom