possible inspiration for captain price?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
It would be a really big coincidence cuz they actually look alike !

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Wow that guy was epic, I can see why people would compare him to Captain Price, on another note, omg European news is like 10x more boring than our news. I almost fell asleep watching the siege video until the explosion lol

V

Vamperi

Wow that guy was epic, I can see why people would compare him to Captain Price
There comparing Captain Price to him, you got it backwards. John Mcaleese is a real person, and a true hero, while Captain Price is fictional. I see the similarities, but McAleese is a true hero not to be compared to a video game character.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
thats one guy i always wanted to meet and will always have great respect for along with the rest of the SAS and people that go to war for their country. i guess he was one of the people that show the rest of the world that yer sure you can come over here take people hostage/blow shit up etc but if the police can sort it out with you in a nice convo then we will send in the best and you will leave in bag if your lucky.

price and John McAleese are pretty a like and i wonder if he was ment to be that way or not.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
There comparing Captain Price to him, you got it backwards. John Mcaleese is a real person, and a true hero, while Captain Price is fictional. I see the similarities, but McAleese is a true hero not to be compared to a video game character.

Oh yes I did get it backwards I did not mean to compare the two in that manner.

Top Bottom