[SOLVED] Demotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Deacon is being demoted from recruit to forum member. He has been almost totally inactive and missed both scrims. Usually i don't demote people for missing scrims, but quite frankly i have no faith in Deac0n to remain active regardless of his status. For the record, it was Stevo's idea to nominate him :giggle:

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Im just wondering ever since stevo left almost all the recruits have been demoted only 4 or 5 are left of the 8

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Say what? Goddammit finish yer sentences Tony. I never really knew him, as he kept on going inactive for a few months, then come back for aa few weeks

V

Vamperi

bye bye. Its unfortunate, but what needs to be done needs to be done.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. 5 of 8 people isnt losing like all the recruits Mal. And Psylo didn't leave, he just asked to be demoted. Fenix apparently didn't leave and wants back in, but we know thats pretty much bs lol.

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
both scrims? isn't scrim on the lsat day of the month which is tomorrow?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Im just wondering ever since stevo left almost all the recruits have been demoted only 4 or 5 are left of the 8

why? what have i done?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

oh yeah i'v only apologised for been inactive in past do i have to go over it again?
first of all i had no computer or link up to the itnernet, then i got it, then i moved house ( 50 year old connection so we had to get a new one fitted in then bt had problem with dodgey Bt boxes ) then i'm here and i do stay active gaming like 2 days a week but i hate FFA i often do glitches with ppl on other kkk serves and i also play zombies but zombies has also turned crap... that is all

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
both scrims? isn't scrim on the lsat day of the month which is tomorrow?

Lol, that pretty much sums it up. If you moved, you should have let me know. It also seems like i heard that last time you went inactive, i could be wrong though.

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i stopped playing so much cos i never saw stevo and i always play with stevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom