How to donate using a prepaid Visa?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Ok, Ive been asking around for a while. I don't want to make a Paypal, mainly because my dad won't let me, but I can buy a Visa Prepaid Debt at say, a Walmart. So once I get to this screen:https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b08198b897c0dd9782f17cd822063ff41faaba, do i need to go to the Pay with Bill Me Later®, Debit or Credit Card box, fill out all the info, including the card, and submit the form to make a payment? My major question is will this work, and will I need anything else besides a Prepaid Debt in order to make the donation? Thanks in advance, see that I want to donate?;)

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
no, just go to the donate button on this site, click credit card, go to visa, put the info on the card in, click donate, profit.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
no, just go to the donate button on this site, click credit card, go to visa, put the info on the card in, click donate, profit.
When it says payment method, paypal is the only option in the drop down box.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Help me guys!!!! I see no credit card button!!!! I'm desperate!!!! Ahhhh.....ahhhhhhhh

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
When it says payment method, paypal is the only option in the drop down box.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Help me guys!!!! I see no credit card button!!!! I'm desperate!!!! Ahhhh.....ahhhhhhhh

Make a paypal then? Takes like 1 min. Use your card on the paypal and kaboom, that's it.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
It says I have to link to a bank or a credit card before making a payment.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
You could just donate blood like me, was I the ONLY one that donated blood?! And Wally who was that guy in the cape taking the blood?! I feel funny...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Geez. I've tried to explain this to you many times Ethan. I'll do it in screens. Having your address verfied does not matter in this situation. You only need to do that if you wish to use it in conjunction with a bank account or you are buying from a seller on Ebay or something that requires a buyer to be verified. Let me know if you have any more questions.

pp1.png

pp2.png

Top Bottom