xXMrChappieXx

Name: Brandon Chappells
CoD4 Username: xXMrChappieXx
Explain the meaning of your username:just a nickname really
Steam:dannym44
X-Fire:dk987654321
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:erm...... 7 years of cod
Time you usually play:various throughout the day
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: i just clicked a random FFA server and liked the clan attitude.. KKK brian refered me to the site

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? not for a long time and nothing pro or MLG

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
i can do an impression of honeydew from the yogscast XD? thats about all i can think of.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums, Brandon! If you need anything, I'll be glad to answer them for you!

X

xXMrChappieXx

this aint relevant to the clan but i sometimes get ''key code in use '' when i try to join cod.. does anyone know how to fix this ?

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Does it happen often?If not you lost connection to the server.You have to wait till it refreshes.If it happens often your sort of DOOMED

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm glad I got ya here to sign up :D Yeah you just gotta stay active on the forum and servers and you might get an invite. Nice to see ya here though!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Make some more forum posts, then we can talk!;) But overall, it it indefinite, but the more activity you have, the more likely you will get a k sooner.

Top Bottom