Make me Proud/disappointed

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Here you can post pics of your Good COD4 games and worst ones.Like show a scoreboard of your stats for that game.
P.S I have a feeling someones gonna go on google and get a pic of a hacker playing which is like 132-0 KDR:K
I prob will be posting the worst.
Heres one of me today thats so so
ScreenShot2011-08-27at72127PM.png

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Almost won a 1v2 against Paige and Wally on Rust:

And the worst... I'm pretty sure PwnSauce got a nice pic of my score in cartoons a few days ago.. i actually DID play serious but it just wouldn't work out that day :lmao:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I think we already have a thread for this, its like "Post your best cod4 screenshots!" or something, I think you could post bad ones there too if you wanted.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Nja isn't a clan...it's a group of admins I only play there when s1 has 5 people I tried to get some people to s3 but no luck

---
- Sent from a toliet using shit

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
So according to how many times you've been there, s1 only has 5 players all the time?

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Tito shut up. He can play wherever he wants as long as he doesn't join them and is regularly active on our server and forum.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Lol so even if he's trying to become an admin there, i can't ask him anything about it because he's active here too? doesn't make any sense.. Nice thinking before telling me to shut up.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Girls girls stop fighting, Tony is allows to play on other servers, he didn't say anything about joining them.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Pwn... thats KKK only.. tito mostly when the time i play at s1 theres hackers and people just chatting and not playing.The time people are mostly on is morning for me.

UnTamed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Top Bottom