|KKK| In MW2!

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
It does doesnt it, but wally still uses the noob tube haha :p

lol i dont mind getting killed a few times by it coz i know there is challanges to do with it but when one person is doing it every match it gets a bit boring and makes the game a bit crap

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
The people that use it dont use it for a challenge im sure :p

i know lol and it gets lame after the first 50 times lol

once or twice is ok but non stop is stupid. maybe it gose to prove that some people think they play good like that because they get loads of kills or they just can not aim which ever its crap

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I tried the noob tube, its terrible I dont even enjoy it and feel like a total douche bag. I switched it back imediatly. Its sick.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I just completed the challenge and switched immediately. I dislike it on principle.

im the same even when i have got it on there to do the challenges with i dont always use it. once or twice a match maybe not even that.

i dont like it that much that most of the time i never even think to use it

I

.:illusion:.

you meaning we will also move to mw2?
and have servers or w/e it is in mw2?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
no promises but if they ever put dedicated servers in MW2 it is possible.

give it time. thats the only thing they are really going to be able to do to stop these hackers >:(.

i saw a post on a forum with a load of people having a moan at sony because they are not doing enough to stop hackers on the ps3. now forgive me if im wrong but is this not infinity ward problem and one of their own making infact.

i just dont see how its got anything to do with anyone else except infinity ward

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
it doesn't they should have thought of this while they were making the game. Who knows what the motivation to exclude dedicated servers was to begin with

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
the motivation: To stop the cracked servers. Now how long did that stop the hackers from having one? Was it a day or a week? I forgot.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
yes but they have to deal with all the bitching about hackers now. It's a never ending cycle. No one will be satisfied. I WANT my stinking dedicated servers though!

Top Bottom