Testing Links

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
LOL Wally, yup yahoo worked on mine as well, and great job your doing on getting this back up and running, I can only imagine how busy you are, keep it up bro :D

P.S. I noticed that if you select the hyper link it works, but it doesn't with the FTP link, idk why and don't care, lol, as long as it works :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
that's cuz you're not posting an actual ftp link ;)

and I actually skipped class because of the forum going down and it being my major mistake. :-[

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Bad Wally. Make sure you don't get behind in your school work 'cause of us and the game. I wanna make this clear now. Your schoolwork comes first (I sound like your father..)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
lol no worries. I'm already behind anyway. I'm certain I'll pull this on through. 8)

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
yay good job Wally! All minor inconveniences aside this looks like the website will function all the better for your boneheaded mistake.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahaha. Well, in your mistake, you seemed to have fixed many things. I think that's what Cave is trying to say.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Yeah thanks Dustyn but you don't have to translate. You may be the linguist but he knows what I'm saying and you are no one to translate English. :p

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
We are not sure if we will update |KKK| to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to v1.7 or not. I just came back down from that version.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Link seems to work just fine. Also any idea when yall will update to 1.7 patch?

We've been at 1.6 for over a year now. I don't see us updating at all in the near future. Not unless they make a new patch with new maps then I'll start updating a server to try it out. Other than that, I don't think so. If we do update, the activity in our servers will tank, guaranteed! So for now, we're staying put.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
The only reason I disagree with this is we seem now to be gaining more people slowly to the servers, especially #1 FFA, and also all of our current members that are v1.6 will not be able to play on the v1.7 server, this is my 2 cents :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Dustyn, I won't be moving any of our current servers to 1.7. I'll probably do so if I get another server going but at the moment it ain't gonna happen.

Top Bottom