KittyGoBARK introduction <3

KittyGoBARK

Private First Class
Name: Taylor
CoD4 Username:KittyGoBARK
Explain the meaning of your username: Well it's very ironic, and it makes people lol, so that's where it came from n.n
Steam: N/A (LAN center)
X-Fire: N/A (LAN center)
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Around 8 years
Time you usually play: It would be from around 9PM to 4AM American time
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Well I've played on your HC FFA server on Broadcast for quite awhile, it's fun and the people are nice and great to talk to, I never really thought about joining until HIbred brought it up today. I'd LOVE to be part of of the Kaptain Krunch Krew.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
No sir, I have not.

Anything else?
Yes. I'm a fun loving person and not at all hateful, if I say something mean I say it with love, unless the other party is being a total dick, and I enjoy playing on your servers quite a bit. The people are great, it's a fun yet competitive atmosphere. And I'm also a girl, since that doesnt fit into any of the above catagories :p

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I thought I lured you...
LOL at the :K Leave a space next time. like : KittyGoBark.Not :KittyGoBark that would make it a smiley..
:K

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Ciao! Comostay? Io parle un poco Italiano. Bravo Inglese!! That spelt right? lol.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Lol, must've miss spelt it. its sposed to say: Hello! How are you? I speak a little Italian. Good English.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey, our first potential member from Italy. Woot!

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you stay active. If you have any questions about recruitment or joining, don't hesitate to PM me. :D

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
hehehehe i remember asking you to change your name and you changing it to that :p

welcome man, enjoy your stay!

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

Hey. I have a friend name Kitty and I would make fun of her all the time. Welcome to our server and forum. Hope you have a fun time here.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Hey glad to see you made it, Kitty Go Pewpew, have fun with these maniacs..shoot u later :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to pm one of us

Top Bottom