girlygir32112l about me

girlygirl32112

Private First Class
hey my name is heather :) i have 2 horses and 1 dog i am a country girl and i love gaming and modeling. i live in florida were its sunny and orangey get it the orange state lol and i travel all over to model my favorite modeling place was key west i love there keylime pie.well thats getting off subject my favorite color is pink and yes im a gaming girlygirl lol i go to a horrible school and if you read this far im happy well to continue im a really good person and im really intrested in joining yall i really am i always played on yall servers always idk i never lag on them and i think yall are really cool idk if this is were i ask to join well i live on my own im 17 im 5'1 im a shorty i know i weigh 116 or 117 pounds i have black hair i have white skin i am very loyal you want find anyone as loyal as me trust me i will be great im really friendly my lil sis lives with me i hope your reading this far i love christmas even though i never got a gift in my life its just my spirit and joy for christmas my favorite month is summer and december there the total oppisite of eachother lol i love the beach im single but that does not mean you can randomly ask me out i only date people once i get to know them i have a great personality reading still ? you recive a sticker [^__^] anyways to continue i had alot of things bad things happen to me threw my childhood if you like to know it just email me or add me on xfire its really personal i dont want to say it in public so ask me 1 on 1 if you want to know my xfire is:{destdestfiath} destdest is my first horse name and faith is my second my third is buttermilk i love to type i dont have a mic not at momment i love cameros oh ya did i mention i LOVE SHOPPING OH YA lol haha but ya im really intrested in joining yall and i hope i make it and if i dont im ok with that imma still play in yall servers:) yall are a grate krew :))) well if you read the whole thing .... oh wait here is my email heather.faith@ymail.com got any qeustions or want to know about the personal things in my child hood just ask but it will make you cry its not very plesant well if you read this far your prize is my friendship :)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wow im glad u dint use any big words lol welcome im poodle...might as well tell u since dmg tells every1 thats new to forum -.-

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome! Hope to see u in the battlefield!

PS: might as well put a picture instead of so much detail :lmao:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome hope you like it here. There is an intro guideline that people follow but you pretty much covered all the basics lol.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Lol, Welcome Heather! Even though the intro was a lot to read, I actually enjoyed it. Now I think I know everything is is to know about you;)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the Krewmunity,you came to the right place,great people,great server with great mods and admins to keep it clean..You will make good friends here.Hope to see you on the server..

Top Bottom