(RE)'s Ban |KKK| on sight rule?!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Soo, I was about to pick a class in my first 3 seconds on (RE)'s server and "Notice: Player Kicked."

I try to go back in and ask why, "Notice: You have been permanently banned from this server."

Then I go to the forum to appeal it. You guessed it, Banned.

I think stevo is sitting in a corner somewhere crying about how he misses WaLLy. Hes running (RE) straight into the ground. R!val, I'm glad to soo you pick good admins :giggle:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I already anticipated this happening. Stevo has his head full of roids and he's eventually going to run that clan into the ground.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So, I guess this is Stevo's way of saying "I would like you guys to perm ban all of our members."

Do we accept? I don't know if it would be really....... honorable. Tit for Tat is the stupidest way to live your life. But, this is getting a little ridiculous.

Also, coinsider that stevo may be able to do damage when we aren't looking if he can get onto our servers and forum.

I wouldn't put it past him to be a total hypocrite and hack the shit out of our servers.

But...... i wouldn't put it past him not to, either. He's just a loose cannon (very loose, if you know what I mean ;) ) , and that's the problem.

So, what to do, if anything........

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

And btw, i wasn't referring to Stevo doing Damage while we weren't lookin'. We'd have to watch that one. :giggle:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So, I guess this is Stevo's way of saying "I would like you guys to perm ban all of our members."

Do we accept? I don't know if it would be really....... honorable. Tit for Tat is the stupidest way to live your life. But, this is getting a little ridiculous.

Also, coinsider that stevo may be able to do damage when we aren't looking if he can get onto our servers and forum.

I wouldn't put it past him to be a total hypocrite and hack the shit out of our servers.

But...... i wouldn't put it past him not to, either. He's just a loose cannon (very loose, if you know what I mean ;) ) , and that's the problem.

So, what to do, if anything........

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

And btw, i wasn't referring to Stevo doing Damage while we weren't lookin'. We'd have to watch that one. :giggle:

No. We are not going to ban RE members, that's just childish. We are not stevo, we are mature moderators. We shouldn't punish re members for stevo's stupidity.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I explicitly said, and you even quoted it, "Tit for Tat is the stupidest way to live your life."

I explicitly stated that my concern was that stevo may be a problem in the future. I also made it clear I was on the fence on this one, and I just wanted to bring up the issue with the admins, who still haven't responded.

Basically, if you misunderstood, I am saying that it is worth considering the possibility that in the not too distant future RE members may have to be perm banned for the purposes of damage control.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I understand what you guys mean when you say you get really annoyed when i kinda say how it's gonna be like "We are NOT going to do this."

You're right, i'm not an admin. Shouldn't talk like that.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
yea, soda, someone, city and I were there today. Nothing happened to us. We didnt get banned. We were even jking that we had taken over the server...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Maybe stevo is only banning people he suspected of hacking. IDK why nick is on that list, but I am sure the list is long, irrational, and quite worthless.

Tito, you should have expected to get banned just by being on the site, lmao. Tito, I am sure, got banned more for being tito than for being in KKK.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I expected to get forum banned and server banned. But it just shows me more how much of a weird guy stevo is. He keeps thinking all he does is right and everyone else is wrong. If he can't get everyone to lick his toes on the 1 clan, he makes his own and let's everyone in that clan do it. He's the boss he can do whatever he wants. If he likes it that way, sure. Not gonna stop him. But doesn't take away my feelings and thoughts about him.

Never get him back in here.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I was wrong, stevo wasn't banning people on sight, he's just banning people who were douchbags to him (nick lol) and people who he doesn't like in general (tito)

Top Bottom