Vamperi Again.

V

Vamperi

Name: Reed
CoD4 Username: TheVamperi
Explain the meaning of your username: Girl Friend is obsessed with vampires, nuff said.
Steam: N/A, Getting one soon
X-Fire: /\ See Above /\
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 3
Time you usually play: Summer, whenever, school year, when I get the chance
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: N/A

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Yes, KKK.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
Can I get my name changed to TheVamperi please. Not much to say. I am good.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hi, I remember that name, but I can't not remember who you are...anywooo, wb man!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
welcome back. I definately remember ur name but cant seem to remember who u are lol

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome back! And Im not sure if u actually made it to be KKK....

V

Vamperi

Ok guys... thanks for the warm wb. Everything in there is the truth. Just have to put two and two together... ;)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wb and he nvr joined kkk that i can remember i think he just went inactive he mighta been a |k| idk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think he got nominated or approved for recruit status. I don't know how to check the records.

If you check his last intro, he certainly hasn't been a member at any point since then.

It's possible there is just a misunderstanding, but either way, wb dude. Stay active and shit and we'll notice you and get you rollin' .

Top Bottom