João Intro

S

spacejoao11

Name: João
CoD4 Username: spacejoao11
Explain the meaning of your username: spacejoao11 its joão (my name) + space that don't means nothing ,cause when i was 11 i created this username.
Steam: spacejoao11
X-Fire: spacejoao11
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I play FPS games since i owned an ps2 that was about 4 or 5 years ago , but in online FPS games has about 3 or 2,5 years
Time you usually play: I play everyday after school at about 2 ,3 pm here in Brazil till 8 ,9 pm.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Well , I was searching for server on the internet list and then i founded the |KKK| broadcast hardcore and I've been addicted to this server and the I leveled up from the lvl 23 till the 52.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Well I've been in a clan from the team speak (the NmS)a bit before start playing call of duty , but in this game i dont entered in a clan untill these times.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm a brazilian boy , who is addicted to call of duty modern warfare and the kaptain Krunch Krew , and ahn , I would like so much to enter the clan and help them to be the best clan / krew of the game :].

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Great Intro man! Welcome to the forums, Stay active on Forums and In game and you'll be in KKK some day!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yes very nice intro! Welcome to the forum man and hope you stick around for a while! :D

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hey man glad you made an intro, stay active on the forum and servers and you'll be a KKK in no time

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums man!

---
- Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sebaot

Corporal
|K3| Member
Olá João, bem vindo a KKK, tenta têm muito divertido e permanecer ativa nos fóruns.

Top Bottom