Bad Day?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I was supposed to wake up this morning, do nothing, go to my dr appt at 11:30 and chill for the night... This is how things really went...
10:20 - phone rings, unknown number, I'm still trying to sleep, so I let it go to voice mail
10:26 - listen to voice mail, my friend Kelsey who's been like a sister to me, is crying and is at the hospital and says she needs me to call the hospital like now
10:30 - Finally get through to her, she's crying and asking me to get to the hospital NOW
10:31 - I run out to the car wearing some booty short pajama pants and a tank top with bed head and the breath that could kill the devil himself
I have very little gas, and its a 20 minute drive to the hospital normally
10:32 - Hit the freeway, calling my mom and letting her know what's going on
10:41 - Arrive at hospital (yes that's right, 9 minutes for a 20 minute trip)
Kelsey is crying in the hall way in the er, she's distraught and on medication, she's discharged into my care
10:45 - Drive Kelsey home, then begin the 1 mile run back to the hospital to pick her car up and bring it to her house
10:55 - Car is at Kelsey's, now time to hit my Doctors Appointment at 11:30
Get on the freeway and traffic is at a stop
11:31 - At the doctors office, walk in, and of course xrays
11:50 - Hand is broken, if I hit it one more time before it heals completely the knuckle will snap and collapse requiring surgery
2:20 - Pick up my sister from school, and find out she's sick
2:30 - 102.6 fever call mom and give her Ibprofen
6:30 - sister wakes up crying because she's hot, temp 106, start a luke warm bath to bring her temp down
While filling the bath, she's sitting on the toilet crying, all the sudden she throws up ALL over me and my 1 year old sister
After giving the screaming baby a bath and getting her dressed, I can finally take off my soiled clothes, bathe and change
7:00 - Ambulance arrives after mom calls a dr for a phone consult. Sister is rushed to E.R.
10:35 - Sister is currently hooked up to an I.V. has had blood work down, a spinal tap, and is feeling miserable, still have no idea what's going on...

Sorry I just needed let it out. Freaking psychotic day and I have no idea why the fuck this shit is happening.
a;lksdjf;apsoiujta;lejy[ ]PSDUGAS[OFDIHGAW'EL IFJA[SOFDYHAS]E0PRI
Yup that's what I think.
qwjed''IKJF 'ASIJHGASO[URHT A'IJFA'IHF A[FGOIJH

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Wow man, does not sound good. I recently had a temp. Not a pleasant thing, and definitely not that extreme. Hope everything clears up for you!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Yeah I've never seen anyone above a 104.
Lol wally why are you so red faced?
Thanks Joe Mamma
And Riku, anything you did that made you feel any better? I'll have her all day tomorrow and if you know anything that'll make her more comfortable let me know

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My cousin had a fever of about 105 when he was incarcerated. He had it for about three days and was delirious most of the time. They had him in an ice bath. After three days or so he was back to normal.

I hope all the best for your sister, sounds like she is being well taken care of. I have little doubt she will be ok. :D

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Hope everything goes well from now ... And your sister and friend get better

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
It was a serious question Cent0.

Sister is back from the emergency room and feeling better, they gave her some medication and think she'll be fine

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
That's good, well the annoying thing is, no :|. I don't remember what i did, it just passed. After days of feeling extremely uncomfortable. Sorry :p

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Ouch, Your doing a good thing taking care of your sister, Stay Strong sister from another mister

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Haha I don't have much of a choice Nitroz but I don't mind doing it. Most the time. My friend was in the hospital because she had a migraine, and upon arriving at the hospital she passed out in the parking lot

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
lol my mom always told me if I'm having a bad day they're is someone that's having a worse one. So I'll think of you when I'm having a bad day :D

Top Bottom