Hi I'm the new guy.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Name:Tony
CoD4 Username:UnTamed
Explain the meaning of your username:Well I'm untamable!
Steam:tonyzhou
X-Fire:tonyzhou
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:3 years
Time you usually play:Anytime that I'm free
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:LOL I came back by myself.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?Yes I've been in KKK...a few days ago..

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:I screwed up and I'm coming back to have a fresh start.lets all forget all about that RE clan and me leaving ok?I'm just a newbie:wub:

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

lol will someone change my custom title to I screwed up.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums, Tony! Hope to play with you sometime, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
We were already ready to give you that fresh start. You just better have better behavior than a nun. :giggle:

Tony, as far as I know, the people in charge and most of the members are all ready to let this thing be a _really_ small deal, but you seem insistent on making a big deal out of it.

You're beatin' a dead horse. Just hang out.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
9424672.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Blu, I think the issue isn't that he left, but that he left in an inappropriate manner.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Look, the uy wants back in and he is apologetic.

Do you guys want him in the krew or not? If you treat him like shit he'll leave again. Then we can all sit on our asses trying to think of what we've accomplished.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Blu, I think the issue isn't that he left, but that he left in an inappropriate manner.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Look, the uy wants back in and he is apologetic.

Do you guys want him in the krew or not? If you treat him like shit he'll leave again. Then we can all sit on our asses trying to think of what we've accomplished.

Ok sorry Dude, I deleted my post because it was pointless, anyways it doesn't matter what I want, nice to have you back ;)

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Welcome back man, don't even think about leaving us or my mom will coming to your house...You don't wanna know what happenes...:D
And dude, you didnt screw up you didnt know better, I know how you feel, you want to be a moderater so you go to a brand new clan that Is just starting
But I like older clans, reason, well because more experinced and I really dont care about being a moderater. If they dont want me to be a mod. Well so be It. They obviously dont want me In they postition at the time, This clan Is about patient's. So keep that In mind
-Kyle aka NiTrOz°

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Guys, just like to mention something. When you capitalize Dude (aside from in the first word of a sentence) I assume you are talking to me.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Tony, before you make any hasty decision message me or anyone who is older and explain your problem.. never make hasty decisions like this.. :) otherwise glad to see you back to the good krew ;)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Talk to an admin next time, Tony. Don't just ask any older member what to do. You can do both, but make sure you at least talk to an admin.

DamageINC or WaLLy are good choices for this kind of stuff. Also, you should be talking directly to an admin before you leave the krew, anyway. If you want to be respectful, that is.

Top Bottom