Hello i'm Prettyboy

P

prettyboy

Name: Austin
CoD4 Username: Prettyboy
Steam: Austinandkc514
X-Fire: Dont Use.

Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew?
No i havent been in a Krew Before.
And I'm Willing to Join this One If i get Invited So i'll Keep play 24/7.

Months/Yrs. of Experience:

Time you usually play:
Any time I have Spear.. Or if i'm not doing anything.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):
Uhh.. I play On the comupter Lot I dont Do Much But i do Get Out and not be on the comupter But I like to play comupter its Just What i like to Do... But If I'm not with My gf thats Were I'm At.. I'm not really an Out Side person XD..

-Prettyboy

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey prettyboy welcome the to forums. Haven't played with you yet but im sure i will soon. Remember we are moving to patch 1.7 tomm. Cya around .

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
isn't doing anything the same thing? anywayss i advise you to be active in the FORUMS too.
Welcome to the Forums

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome to the Forum Austin, stick around and stay active and you could be in the Klan in no time :D

Oh and what Damage said, just remember we are switching to 1.7 tomorrow...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum bud, haven't played with you yet but I bet I'll see you on sometime. Like the guys said, stay active and you'll do good.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Your name is only slightly less gay than mine.

Hey, don't forget me, mine is gayer! Now if you replace slap with munch you will have the gayest!

BTW, wussup PrettyBoy. I look forward to introducing you to my shotty! See you in the battlefield!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey, don't forget me, mine is gayer! Now if you replace slap with munch you will have the gayest!

BTW, wussup PrettyBoy. I look forward to introducing you to my shotty! See you in the battlefield!

You know, he might just switch it to munch just for that. :p

and man, shotties kick ass! They're actually quite fun! Well, it is fun when a boat load of people are using shotties. ;D

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
You know, he might just switch it to munch just for that. :p

and man, shotties kick ass! They're actually quite fun! Well, it is fun when a boat load of people are using shotties. ;D

Haha! Wally, I think it was you yesterday with the Gold Shotty. I found myself on the wrong end of it many times :p I did get you a few times too, just a few >:(

Can't wait to get home and start blasting bitches.

Sorry if I thread jacked!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't have a gold shotty. ???

and to keep it on topic, PrettyBoy should join us in a shotties match tonight! ;D

Top Bottom