Vertigo wants to come on board!

V

Vertigo

Hey guys,

after receiving the link to represent myself here from the admin, I think I gonna do that right now :D

Well, first of all: My name is Kemal and I live in the south part of Germany (near Stuttgart) and I am 18 years old atm.

Why KKK? Well, I am at the moment on a clan but there is really NO ACTIVITY (!) and it doesn't make fun like it in the FFA Broadcast server makes! So I searched for another clan and found the KKK where it made a lot of fun to play there. And after playing against some people there, I decided to register here. I hope some of you saw my stats :)

In addition I just can hope to hear positive statements from you.

See you all, trough my scope :)

Edit:

Name: Kemal
CoD4 Username: Vertigo
Explain the meaning of your username: Vertigo comes from the word Vertifight and thats the international word for Electro Dance Competition.
Steam Account: -none-
X-Fire: qemiiitck

Months/Yrs. of Experience: I play CoD4 since it has been released but I have collected experiences all over the years since Ego shooting exist :D

Time you usually play: Everytime when I don't have to work (evening, midday...)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? No, I haven't been yet.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Well you can read everything on the top but if there are any questions left please feel free to ask me!

See ya!

Greez
Vertigo

Last edited by a moderator:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Nice intro man, I see that it was edited but even the first part before that was good enough for me lol, welcome to our forum and hope to see you on the servers!! ;)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
welcome to the forum!hope you enjoy it here. if u have any questions just PM one of us:)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey man! Welcome aboard! Excellent intro mate! Oh btw, I'm not as bad as I was, in that game, where I got like 40-80, I'm just having a hard time right now lool.

Top Bottom