Well Its me GoldenFire

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Name: Kaleb A

CoD4 Username: [L|N]GoldenFire

Explain the meaning of your username: Never really been a meaning to it just sounded cool to me and it has stuck as all my gamer names

Steam: GoldenFire777

X-Fire: I think its GoldenFire777 too

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: hmm.... I think around 5-6 years... maybe? I cant remember when I started lol

Time you usually play: Whenever im not working or doing school which sadly is often but still im active :D

How did you hear about us? I play on your server noob :D
Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? I know multiple KKK people have wanted me to Join and I have thought about it... but never commited to it.
If so, please let us know who referred you here: I cant exactly remember who has tried but I know they have and they can testify to it lol

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? well... L|N-Legion isnt a clan on Modern Warfare more so for WoW and HoN I guess a little bit of Black ops

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I have thought long about Joining KKK but I currently decided I want to catch up with some old freinds in KKK so I decided to apply to Join I hope you guys will accept me if not Im fine. I love Christ and If you dont know by now Im a christian! I really dont care what you believe and wont hurt your feelings if you dont hurt mine! However if you'd like to get into an debate Email me and I will talk
to you :D

Last edited:

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Hello! Welcome man, Stay active on in the game and on the forum. If you have any question’s just personal message me (PM). About time you sign up for the forum

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Golden!!!!!!! Geez man I dunno how many times I've tried to get you here LOL. Either way I'm glad you
made it, hope you like it here! It's a really good krew so I think you probably will :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well goddamnit Godlen, FINALY! <3 welcome to the forums man, stay active! I <3 u! (no homo)

Top Bottom