NEW challenge from [CC] Clan - NOT promod

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I Played this one SnD server for months and trying to get in that clan back in the old 1.6 Patch but havn't played much SnD since then, but we'll see and I dont know if my mom or dad is working that day so I dont know If I can play so if not good luck to you guys!

VoX

Twat Hammer
me and slaya were talking about that the other day.. cent0 do you have xfire/steam if so add me xfire - vox0629 steam - dmz2906

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, my noncommital has turned to complete denial of the offer. I would love to get my ass kicked by people that do this all the time, but I will be going to some party.

Sorry.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
OH okay guys cool, I wasn't sure with so many flipping rules being thrown out there. And since it's a "clan" challenge type thing. But if you need someone to play let me know. I can put my life on hold for a bit lol :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I thought we were to have the team battles and the winner was like KKK scrim team..
What happened to that idea?

VoX

Twat Hammer
Well, my noncommital has turned to complete denial of the offer. I would love to get my ass kicked by people that do this all the time, but I will be going to some party.

Sorry.

i think you would do just fine.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I thought we were to have the team battles and the winner was like KKK scrim team..
What happened to that idea?

i think we all know who should be on it.. i think we can make it with backups and try outs and such.

Miles

Private First Class
i might be in, my time zone is EST, so idk what time its gonna be here, and besides i got banned in their server for sayng fuck when i didnt even know we couldnt say bad words :(

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i could make it... but im not the search and destroy type. and what maps? because if it isnt broadcast, killhouse or shipment i wont find my way lol. get slaya on it lol

Top Bottom