FFA Broadcast

A

Ahbobsaget

Eh krunch krew, Trying to connect to your server, i receive notice saying that I am permanently banned. Having checked Gametracker player history, I can confirm I've not played on server before. I also do not hack, am admin on Serverbob.net servers. I believe this is issue of associated game key perhaps.

Hopefully we can figure somethin out so bob can throw down on your server action.
Thanks for your time
-Bob :D

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I looked through the bans list and didn't see your name in the recent lists. A mod will come and help you, but this is not within my authority lol. Good luck man, hope to see you on s1.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
if you were pb banned then you will not be able to play. We use PB bans in our ban list to ensure we get the least amount of hackers

A

Ahbobsaget

:/ Seems like a reach there man. I, myself am an active admin on cod4 servers [serverbob.net 45th overall]
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.41.147.200:28960/ Have made hundreds of bans.

"how do we know it isn't you?"
-I've installed cod4 for the first time TWO years after that ban took place. Look , this is a common thing that happens, when cd keys and such are attained from the interwebs. No need to be suspicious.

Regardless, what person would make this effort to be unbanned from a server , which they have never even played on, so that they can simply join and continue(?) their hacking shenanigans? please tell me.

9a0703339acce9cc103ede6b780f7167
http://i.cubeupload.com/8qb9Ly.png

If anything can be done, I would be grateful.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
How was he banned by PB on s1? We don't use PB on s1 do we? Maybe he could post his guild

VoX

Twat Hammer
HE said game tracker said he never played on s1

Yeah, but that doesn't mean he wasn't PB banned on another server for hacking. Only way he will play on S1 is get another key and DON'T HACK

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

How was he banned by PB on s1? We don't use PB on s1 do we? Maybe he could post his guild

He posted it in shout.. his GUID is banned look up at felon's post.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
clip the way PB works, is if it bans you on one server, you get banned on every single pb server, and the way we do it, we get the lists of PB bans, and make them banned on our servers too. so if someone is banned on ANY pb server, they end up banned on ours.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If he is an admin on serverbob.com w/e, why is he just getting a used keycode now (and why does he have only one)? I don't get it. I doubt this is the first server running PB or using the PBban lists that he's ever played on.

Keys are cheap. Get one. While under different circumstances, we might be able to believe your story, this is the internet.

Now, I also feel like I need to mention that, should this guy be let back in our servers, we have a host of mods that are ready, willing, and able to ban him if there is any "funny stuff." Maybe it wouldn't hurt us to unban him, too much, but I am not for it.

Top Bottom