Riots in london

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Is it true that in some European countries, the cops don't carry guns? I don't know if it's that way in London.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The regular police in London don't carry guns, no. They do have armed police units though.

I believe the search just further ignited people who were already upset over the fatal shooting by police.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
The regular police in London don't carry guns, no. They do have armed police units though.

Ahh, I don't think the police in Norway carried guns either, which leads me the think, If they did, the Noway incident might of been a little less severe.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The police could have been in tanks and not stopped the Norway deal. As i understand it, the problem was the time it took police to get organized and get out to the island.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
indeed, the problem was they had no helicopters available and the first ship they sent had too many police and had to turn back for fear of sinking.

I think most regular police in Australia carry handguns, but i'm not sure. We certainly have heavily armed squads though.

Be safe Animal :eek:

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
i think its about time we gave up messing around and showed them that no matter if your british or what ever you come over here start trouble we will finish it the hard way or the easy way - the choise is yours.

the time has come to start bring out the guns i think no matter if thats SO19 or the army they both have some fire power altho the army a little more so lol

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
It's disgusting what's going on there. Have you guys seen the video of a foreign student bleeding out in the street, then a man comes over and pretends to help him but actually robs him?! it's horrible. People need to get their shit together

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah that video was on Yahoo today. I also saw the one of police in Manchester roaming the streets at night in packs and in full riot gear. They chased down a few looters and beat the crap out of them, as well they should. lol.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Still praying for all those people. Hope this doesnt carry over to the USA.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea whats happening over seas is messed up

Here's some funny pics though of the rioters to ease the tension :3

http://photoshoplooter.tumblr.com/

6c562caf-8d31-633b.jpg

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
It's actually interesting to see how similar society is to Nazi Germany. In WW2 Hitler called on his country to turn in their neighbours who where jews. And if they resisted he permitted people to murder them for the
greater good of Germany. 'Friends' turned on each other when they where given the chance. The same is seen here with the riots...when people are given the chance they revert back to their dark..greedy...inhumane selves.

Top Bottom