Name: Elliot
CoD4 Username: Code Pink
Steam:
X-Fire:
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew? Never

Months/Yrs. of Experience: 1 month

Time you usually play: After 4 pm est.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):

I'm having a blast over at the broadcast server! I get my ass kicked a lot but it's a lot of fun. I've been playing on-line for about a month. I was cruising around and see there are a few Metal Heads! I play guitar, a few Dean's, ESP and Warmoth. Big fan of Zakk, Yngwie, Mustaine, Hetfield, SRV, etc. I have some music you can check out at www.myspace.com/ebjams.

I am not a girl!

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Welcome to the forum, Elliot.

If you have questions or concerns or anything feel free to PM me (go to my profile), eMail me (dustyn95@ymail.com or dustyn@cod4kkk.com), or X-Fire me (atommeharder).

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
welcome to the forum man good to see you on here

i was going to ask you about signing up before

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums. look forward to playing you. and FYI we're moving to patch 1.7 tomorrow

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum Elliot, please try to stay active on the forum as well as the servers and you should do great here, and I laughed at you remark "I am not a girl", that was classic as your user name made me wonder, lol.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey bro welcome to the forums, glad to see you signed up. I also play the guitar, an Ibanez, but after hearing your playing on myspace i can say im not quite at your level. Nice WORK! Im 31 also and a metal head.

AVC

Banned
Hi Code Pink (Elliot)

I've seen you the last few days in the BC server. Have fun and welcome!

Andy

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey buddy welcome to the forum. Hope you stay active in the forum and servers. I also love s1, it is a blast. See ya around!

AVC

Banned
hey Cockslap! Fuck off and die!

Is that what you were after?

And this is what I really wanted to say.

Hi Code Pink! Welcome to the KKK servers. I've seen you bitching about marty, but all KKK servers allow it. So there.

Don't mind me. Just call me Mister Sarcasm!

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Nice to see so many welcome responses. I'm actually OK with Marty and LS but it would be cool if once in a while a game could be set up without them. I just really hate spawn campers, I'm sure you all do too. I see BC is down, that sux. BTW, thanks to those that visited my myspace page. Everyone please stay METAL!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: As to the I'm not a girl comment something makes me think that ZAk308 is going to be bummed out when he finds out ;)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey Code Pink, is that you on the rhythm and leads? If so that is some bad ass shit dood, I got a cousin that also plays the same type of music and he plays very well too 8)

Post Merge: [time]1268523464[/time]

oh and you should also get on the shoutbox at the top of the page every once and awhile, lots of members love to talk on there :D

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Blu, that's me on those tracks. I use Line6 rifftracker, use a basic beat and lay down my tracks. It's a great program for noobs. It made me a better player. Record yourself then listen to it, what you thought sounded good sounds like crap, makes you practice more. HAHA!

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
Welcome to the forums codepink! nice to see a fellow Floridian. btw, I like the music on the myspace page bro! Well, that's enough nicey-nice... Now i will kill you in the server!!! DIE!~!~!~!~ :-\

fckinitup

Private First Class
hey there pink.. ya man u shred!!!! nice vids.. anyway,, cya around.. oh n P.S. stop killin me so easily.. lmao.. j//k.. later,,fc

Top Bottom