What's your favorite sport?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Like damage says, i'm too fat & lazy now, but when i were young i was heavily into martial arts, i hold black belts or equivalent in 3 disciplines: judo, tae kwon do and kickboxing. I may not be up to my old standard, but i bet i could still kick your ass :p
omg! Being the korean I am, my parents used to make me to TKD.
I was a 3rd dan when I quit.
honestly though, i wasn't that good.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Basketball, American Football, Golf(only playing), and Tennis are the major sports I play. I love playing any of them though

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Pussy baseball (softball) the ball isn't soft). Ultimate frisbee, used to do track but got too fat and lazy. Used to swim also.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Golf is by far the most boring sport to watch.
It's just men walking around doing shit all for 4 hours.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
dodge ball is #1 throwing a ball at someone you hate is freakin fun!
not sure if its a sport, but archery is pretty sweet too.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Used to be good at baseball until i got a skateboard,various martial arts also predominantly Wing Chun in my adulthood,underwater basketweaving .Motorcycle racing is a love but mostly from the cops...:giggle:

AVC

Banned
A sport we used to play was Cornerball. Played with a medicine ball. You can pass it but once you catch you cant step with it.
You have to tag one of the opposite team with it. Getting tagged with a medicine ball can sometimes be dangerous, hehe.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
A sport we used to play was Cornerball. Played with a medicine ball. You can pass it but once you catch you cant step with it.
You have to tag one of the opposite team with it. Getting tagged with a medicine ball can sometimes be dangerous, hehe.
I used to play that, too, except we used a baby instead of a medicine ball.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

A radioactive, spike-covered baby.

Top Bottom