What's your favorite sport?

Miles

Private First Class
I would like to know what sports you guys play to know a bit more about you guys :) so just post your answear below adn thats it :)

Miles

Private First Class
isnt douge ball like a really tough game? i play soccer for river, a team in argentina, but im to young to be in the reall team but when im 15 ill be in the leagues :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well I'm obviously too fat and lazy now, but in my youth i played baseball for a few years. Was actually pretty good, made all stars every year. Now i just watch baseball, NFL and NCAA Football.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I play baseball,basketball,and soccer.Is dodge ball is sport? Miles I thanked you for posting

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
isnt douge ball like a really tough game? i play soccer for river, a team in argentina, but im to young to be in the reall team but when im 15 ill be in the leagues :)

Dodge ball is the most fun you'll ever have in school, but it's banned from most schools now because it makes kids feel 'weak and inferior'. MATH makes me feel weak and inferior! Why didn't they ban that!?!

Miles

Private First Class
look guys i play lots of sports, i do play dodge ball in school, but not like real dodge ball, soccer, football, rugby (its like football but
much dangerous, no protections included) ultimate freesby, i also play baseball, i skateboard, snowboard, but im better sking, in sking i can do tricks and shit, im learning snowboard now :) and i berly longboard

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Tennis is the best for me, even tho i kinda like it and ive skipped tennis ranks to higher levels

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

besides, i run alot, but not when im in my freewill time, some times in PE me and my friend ask for some extra laps

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
American Football, Baseball, Cross Country Running, may take up Tennis.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Holy crap miles you play for river plate?! My dad's from Argentina and i went there in 2008. I'm a huge River fan! I have my own top that says "Rafael" on the back, with number 9 of course.

Probably my favourite sport is Cycling atm. I'm going for a ride with Cadel Evans on friday with my school!

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Like damage says, i'm too fat & lazy now, but when i were young i was heavily into martial arts, i hold black belts or equivalent in 3 disciplines: judo, tae kwon do and kickboxing. I may not be up to my old standard, but i bet i could still kick your ass :p

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Beer Pong

beer.jpeg

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I still have yet the pleasure of playing beer pong...i'm not the most concentrated person when drunk :S

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
beer pong is easy to play

Boggie Boarding is my favorite sport football is 2nd favorite

Top Bottom