IP: 208.43.15.117:28960
Players: 4/64
Map: mp_seelow

Online Players:
1 DerSchneider 0
1 [KKK]_Dustyn 0
1 [KKK]DamageINC78 0
1 metalzone 0

LITTLE QUESTION:what is our klan tag for KKK? [KKK]? isn't that the other KKKs? andandand our names don't have to be the same as cod4?

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
You can't choose the tag in CoDWaW, it is automatically [KKK] unless you make a profile that's name is "|KKK|Dustyn" or |KKK|Cent0 or whatever.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
oh? so if i ever get that,i shouldn't use |KKK|Cent0?just do Cent0 and add the tags [KKK]?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
When i tried to make my profile name it would not let me instert the | | symbols.. it put in the [ ] automatically as Dustyn said.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
You can put your profile as |KKK|WaLLy or whatever your name is, and it'll be that, but if you get kicked out of KKK for whatever reason, you need a new account. I guess since I deleted my account, it wouldn't hurt to have me lose my 6 levels I gained, haha.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I tweaked the server just a tad bit.

Made it only TDM for now
switched it to hardcore
And boosted the running time limit to 10 seconds; I may boost it to unlimited cuz I love running.

Let me know of any other things you guys might think needs to be changed.

AVC

Banned
not that I have WAW (YET, lol) you can change the running limit? Interesting..

Although i always seem to get shot at when some one comes around the corner before i get the chance to bring the weapon up.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yeah, I didn't think it would work cuz it sure as heck doesn't work on CoD4... There are other settings I may tweak like the tank having boost; that's if it works! That'd be interesting to see. ;D

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
lol:p
its nice that they put vehicles in the MP version.. but when u get killed in a tank it looks like shit :(
they must make something like a burning body crawling out:)
That would be more realistic as 99% of shot tanks will burn..

Top Bottom