Man's best friend. The Pet Thread

AVC

Banned
After talking dogs in the Shout Box this morning (well, morning for me anyway) I suggested the pet thread, and here it is.

So come on! Post your hounds!, other animals welcome :)

Our dog's name is Chief. And he is just that. This house is owned and operated solely for the comfort and convenience of the dog!

24678_1389210013571_1331703172_31136244_5174980_n.jpg

24678_1389210173575_1331703172_31136248_3805334_n.jpg

Where there's a pillow, there's Chief
n1331703172_30025112_2639.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
man, the last picture is hilarious!!! I'll take some new pics of my dogs and post them up.

Good thread!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Here is a picture of my Mom and Dad's cat, named Katie...
katie1n.jpg

And one of their dog named Shadow...
shadow1ei.jpg

Shadow's B-Day is in about a week and she'll be 13! :eek:

Katie is still young, got her from the animal shelter about 3-4 yrs ago and guessing she is around that same age. :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Blu, this thread is called "Man's Best Friend!" dogs only :p j/k man. I'm presonally freaked out at Katie's look man! Looking at you like don't fuck with me! Maybe it's just the eyes.

Man, I love your parents dog! I got your dog beat though. My mom's dog is about 15-16 years old. I personally don't remember how old she is because we've had her for so long. I was in the 6th or 7th grade when my mom got her. She's mean as heck too!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
LOL that cat looks like hes going to murder me and he knows there is nothing that i can do to stop it.. lol .. Nice looking dogs blu and avc.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This is my dog Bubba. He loves his bathes lol.
bubba2u.jpg

He's crazy about them water hoses!
bubba1.jpg

This is probably the goofiest pic I have of him lol.
bubba3.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
LMAO at pic one.. Bubba's got the look on his face like YEA im the KING YOU WASH ME LOL.. awesome.. great looking dog.

AVC

Banned
If I get the towels (I normally wash Chief in the bath) he runs out into the yard and hides in the garden. He knows, I don't even say anything. Now I block off his doggy door before getting the bath ready. He can run but he cant hide.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
dog bella. sadly we lost both our cats but their were both great and looked soft and cuddy and were unless they wanted to be left alone or you did not have food

[attachment deleted by admin]

Top Bottom