Story: The Beginning of |KKK|

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The Beginning of |KKK|

Hello everyone, my name is Wally. I'd like to tell you the fruition of |KKK|; past, present and some future. . .

Me...
I started playing CoD4:MW as soon as the game came out in Nov. 2007 if I remember correctly. The game was kick ass, I was hooked! I played on various servers, which I don't remember the names of most of them... I was level 55 in a matter of weeks time. One day, I reformatted my PC and lost all my stats; I thought I had saved my profile but guess I did it wrong.. That leaded to me being frustrated and resorted to looking for ways to get to level 55 quicker.

Hacking...
I found the world of hacking... Yes, I'm not a person that will hide it or anything, I've always been upfront about it when someone asks me if I hacked. I started out with a hack that ranked me up to level 55 and gave me all the weapons, because hey who the heck wants to play the game with shitty guns anyway... After that, I found a hack that had pretty much everything from aimbotting to no recoil; you name it, it probably had it. I did it for quite a while too. After being banned, I said screw it, let me pay for a server where NOBODY can tell me what the heck and cannot do. So I did..

|KKK| Server #1 (currently Server #3)
Before getting the server, I was thinking of a clever way to get people into the server and also think of a clever name for the server. I couldn't come up with anything worth while. So I stuck with what's the best way to get people into the server? With a little of racism, or at least let people think I'm racist. So far, my master plan has worked. People would come in and talk shit to me, calling me names, but I didn't care.. Up 'til this point I still don't care if they think I'm racist. I let their imaginations run wild. I knew what I was getting myself into from day one. I decided to call the server |KKK|, which stayed nameless for quite a while. I started the server and Klan (at the time) sometime in September-October/2008. It got a bit popular from the beginning if I may say so. I started to have regulars and one of them was {DOS}Coke...

The {DOS} Clan
When I had my server, I didn't want to recruit ANYONE because I knew people would get in trouble in other clans servers and eventually would get banned for the tags. Here's where Coke comes to play. Since he was a regular, he asked me if he could recruit for his clan in my server. I agreed, he was a cool cat anyway! He had admin rights as well because he was cool like that! Anyway, his clan got quite a bit of members and was doing quite nicely in my server with the rules I had set up and up until this day there aren't that many anyway...

Having To Let Go of the Server
Sometime in late December 2008, I had to close the server due to the loss of income from various sources I had. Coke was nice enough to get a new server and had |KKK| for a week or so with my permission. I technically didn't want to give anyone rights to |KKK| because I didn't see it right at the time... Well things were fine for a week or 2.. My older brother would play CoD4 before so he knew how I felt once we didn't have a server anymore. It sucked not being in full control of it! So 2 weeks after that, he told me he'll continue to pay for the server and it's been like that ever since.

The Resurrection of |KKK|
|KKK| was back up and running since January 26, 2009. When I started it off, I used to play quite a lot. Heck, having no job what else can a guy do? A month later I got a job so I was hardly ever on but my older brother knew I didn't want to let it go so he continued to pay for the server. (Thanks bro!)

Pre-|KKK|
Around February/ 2009 or so, there was a regular named XXXXXXX. He used to be on everytime I got on (well most of the time). He asked if he could Admin the server. I agreed to it since I was hardly ever on anyway... So he basically was the first |KKK| in the clan. Since I had little knowledge about forums, etc. he set one up for the clan (key-point, I'll return to this later). He started recruiting and getting everything up and running as far as the clan goes. He didn't agree to my rules (hacking) but what could he do right? He stuck it through though. The clan got bigger and bigger and eventually I coughed up dough to pay for another server (currently Server #2) around April-May 2009 if I remember correctly. Everything was going by smoothly. I was quite happy with the way things were, except for few people in the clan and XXXXXXX being one of them.

People's Unhappinness/ Being Childish/ Overturned
Some folks didn't like how I ran things. I personally wont mention names because it's not needed in this part. You could say I was greedy with being Admin/ Owner. There was my go-to guy that wanted to become co-owner, have complete Admin rights to the whole clan. I nor my brother felt we should give someone that much power because they would completely turn things around... This probably got to him and I don't blame him for it. Once again he stuck it through for a few days that is. I guess he just needed something, someway or somehow to get rid of me so he can take the clan away. This is where shit hit the fan: There was a 13-15yr old kid (don't recall his age), best buds with my go-to guy. Well, I got really tired of him annoying me, don't recall what exactly he did, but he annoyed me... Anyway, I went on a rampage to give him something of his own medicine. I called him names, annoyed him as well... Eventually I came to my senses and said I made an Apology Thread and said I was sorry. Or was I? I don't know why I made an apology thread... A few days later, he probably annoyed me somehow again, and I eventually went back to annoy him back. I made a thread about him and started posting these nonsense pictures. This led to him 'wanting' to quit the clan because of my childish behaviour. Immediately, my go-to guy decides it's time to overturn me and says "Fuck you!". I took it like a champ and went on my way. Again, I didn't have complete access to the forum because I didn't make it anyway so it was easy to have me overturned. Anywho, I got kicked out on June/ 2009.

|KKK| The 2nd Coming
I wasn't going to let that little mishap slow me down. I quickly started over. New forum, new people, the works! Having a job and going to school full-time, it was tough for me to get the Krew going. Slowly but surely, everything started working out. New members came around and that meant new staff which gave me the much needed support I needed! I got an awesome Krew; from Super-Moderators down to the regular members!

The Future. . .
Well the future is sort-of here. When I started writing this over a month ago I was going to mention where the Krew was headed to as far as servers, and recruiting. Well, as you may already know we have 7 servers on Call of Duty 4 and 1 at World at War. If the testing goes as planned on World at War, expect to see more servers there, I would like to see the Krew expand to the other new CoD series but for now, we have to wait and see. Either way, if and when MW2 rolls out Dedicated Servers, I will hustle to get a couple more servers on that game. I want the Krew to be known! That's it for the future.. for now! =)

Conclusion
The end to the story is already here... I must say that the bumps along the way are well deserved and I would gladly do them all over again if I needed to. It's got the Krew and I where we are at! Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Sincerely,
WaLLy

Comments, questions, bitching, and/ or whatever you may think of, post it here.

Last edited:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Good story Wally! It's weird cuz I can't imagine you being like you were lol. But I have to say that you have done a very good job with this forum and the members speak for it. I would have joined sooner if I knew it was like this ;)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i cant imagine u being a hacker wally :eek: :eek: :eek:

and who was first to join the KKK were in right now?

as in not the ones b4 this one

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Good story Wally! It's weird cuz I can't imagine you being like you were lol. But I have to say that you have done a very good job with this forum and the members speak for it. I would have joined sooner if I knew it was like this ;)

thanks man! Like I said, if I could do it all over again, I would. I learned from my mistakes and without them, the Krew wouldn't be where it's at now. Heck, it might of not even existed. I'm glad the members enjoy it here. 8)

i cant imagine u being a hacker wally :eek: :eek: :eek:

and who was first to join the KKK were in right now?

as in not the ones b4 this one

The hacker days are done for. So don't imagine that anymore bud. And if I'm not mistaken, Sargass takes the cake for being here the longest. Only about 3-5 people beat him but they're not here anymore, they are missing in action.

Hacker?

You're BANNED Mister!!

Haha.

Whats with the picture of the water?

Andy

Yeah, hacker indeed. I wasn't shy about it either, why should I right? Either way, those days are long gone. You can thank MW2 ;)

The water banner is just a pre-made webpage. It was the nicest one out of all of them.

Thanks for all your comments guys. Keep them coming. 8)

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
So you encouraged people to come to your server so you could hack and get multiple kills and headshots from innocent bystanders just for your own malicious gains? :eek:

Nice Wally. :(

Just kidding. :D But the first KKK is the one that owns the Warzone servers, right?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I did it for the hell of it but yes, it was for my own malicious gains. By the way, I KNEW when I had a hacker in the server so I made sure I confronted him about it and we'd go 1 on 1. Basically, look for me and kill me before I kill you. It was quite funny! I came out victorious the majority of the time.

Technically, they were the first clan as a whole. The KKK was my idea so I didn't think it was right for someone else to take my credit without my permission. I kept the |KKK| and my bro came up with the name for the new clan. But yes, they're the ones that own the Warzone servers.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
FIANNLY!

Post Merge: [time]1268436682[/time]

THE XXXXXX starts with a B and ends with a S w\right? fucking ******

Mr.Rippie

Corporal
Great story Wally!
I can kinda relate to the hacking part... My account deleted and I wanted to have all my guns back instantly...luckly, the hack I downloaded was not able to make past my firewall:) good thing looking back!

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I remember the good ol' days, WaLLy :D I was around before there was an actual "|KKK|" it was just WaLLy sitting on his ass owning people in the server :p

I remember when Coke was still around... *tear*, haha just kiddin'. But I miss him, he was fun to play against, especially when he drank or was high.

It's been a great run, WaLLy, I hope this rollar coaster keeps on rollin' for a long time!

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
He lived in Southern Los Angeles, California until about 5 months ago, nah, like 3 months. Then he said he was leaving to move, and I haven't seen him since. I've seen someone on his xfire.

I've heard rumors that he's in Australia and doesn't have internet. But I have no idea.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah Wally, I was curious for quite some time about how the KKK got started and now I know, I'm glad you made this post and the story to shed some light on it, very good story indeed :D

I actually read it yesterday but forgot to post on here about it, so here it is :p

Top Bottom