MrDubmoney is done

MrDubmoney

Private First Class
So after much thought, I've decided to quit playing Call of Duty. The game had become too much of a distraction for me, and I realized I needed to face my addiction head-on. I'm going to be a senior in high school this year, and thus begins my college process and readying myself to graduate, all of which need my full attention. Also, I'll be taking lots of intense AP and honors level courses, which I need to do really well in.

Its been nice meeting and getting to know all of you, and hopefully I'll be back sometime in the near future.

-Dub

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Sorry to see you go dub.. Stop back and see us sometime.. Good luck in senior year

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey man, it's been fun while it lasted.. Goodluck in life bro, see you next time hopefully! You'll be missed

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Well, You better still be making those BMX videos, Or Im gonna Unsubscribe to you :K Well Were gonna miss you bud

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pleasure having you on our servers Dub! Best of luck in your senior year and in college! :)

Come back next year on your summer break ;)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
its been fun having you here. Goodluck with school. Come back next year:)

MrDubmoney

Private First Class
Thanks guys! Its been great knowing all of you and I definitely will be coming back, since I can just redownload call of duty from the app store whenever I want

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
Cya duster nice playing on s1 with you. I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors. I will remember you, come back when you don't have very much school work ;P
Mac

Top Bottom