• Option 4

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Option 5

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Well i have spent the last few hours looking around the net at COD wallpapers and have found a few i like but at the most i only need 3 of them and have 5 to choose from. Im not going to be using these as wallpapers but as part of the theme for my new pc build. these three photos will be getting airbrushed on to my psu (both sides and top of the case). altho if you have any other COD photos or wallpapers feel free to share them

Option One
Call_Of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_iPad_wallpaper1.jpg

Option Two
1312457263_modern_warfare_2_ghost1.jpg

Option Three
155169-modern-warfare-2_ghost1.jpg

Option Four
CoD_4_Wallpaper_by_EphesDesigns-1643631.jpg

Option Five
Boca-Theme_Wallpaper-011.jpg

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I like Option one. The only thing I don't like about Option two is the MW2 symbol (not a big fan of that game). Also, Option four looks cool even though I have no idea what it is.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Option 4looks okay, 1 looks like the best one of Ghost, you're really into Ghot, huh?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I like Option one. The only thing I don't like about Option two is the MW2 symbol (not a big fan of that game). Also, Option four looks cool even though I have no idea what it is.

i dont mind MW2 and yes agree about the logo it dont look to good but i could live with it

Option 4looks okay, 1 looks like the best one of Ghost, you're really into Ghot, huh?

them photos of Ghost work well with the colour theme i have in mind but i also like the other two aswell. Yes Ghost is/was pretty cool.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I voted for option three. If option two did not have the logo I'd like that best.

Here is another airbrush i thought was cool.

pc-case-airbrushed-5.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom