[SOLVED] Stevo leaving the krew ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Hey guys i finally found out how to post :D but seriously now i was talking to stevo on facebook because were epic buds and he told me that he quit the krew so yea ..... that sucks and i dont have anything else to say... BYE

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nothing has been solved and Stev0 hasnt weighed in on this. Thread re-opened. He has in fact told a few people he is leaving.

Last edited:

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Man, He's like my best bud In this clan...Man I got to talk to this kid hes gonna get it!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Then Stevo needs to man up and tell us.. Not his 14 year old fan club.. This thread should in fact be deleted

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I see nothing wrong with the thread. Stevo can tell us when he's ready if he decides to.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
So can I start a thread saying I heard Wally was quitting? Somebody told me that the other day so we MUST have threads about it

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yes, damage, techinically of coure there is nothing wrong with the thread. Practically, as well, there is probably nothing wrong with the thread. The issue I have is completely out of desire for respect. It is NOT necessary, at all. Yet, I think this thread should be deleted. After the grace stevo has been granted in an institution like this where NO GRACE AT ALL is guarenteed or should even be expected, he ought to make his own thread if he is leaving.

So, of course, in no way can I demand that this thread be deleted and stevo be forced to make a new one. It is only my desire, which I am allowed to express, and which I did in a manner that was not confusing, nor misleading, nor should it have caused you to think that it was a demand in any way.

That is how I feel. Maybe it's just me being a boyscout, where when you fucked up, you had to answer for it, and you'd probably get your ass kicked shortly, anyway, but that's how I feel.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I really liked Stevo, and I would appreciate him saying why he is leaving.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree. People probably should not make threads about a person leaving if that person told them in confidence. Stevo should deff have the right to his privacy until if or when he decides to make one.

Since the thread had already been made and discussed in however, i saw no reason to close it and let Stevo have his say. Maybe I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom