The baby I will soon buy....

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Just wanted to know what some of you guys think.... I'm buying a used lime green and black ninja 250 in the near future. It's much more practical than driving to college every day. Better on gas etc. etc.
What's your thoughts on girls that ride motorcycles? I personally find it extremely attractive.

My dream truck would either be the new F250 Raptor or a lifted gun metal grey F250 with pro comp tires, custom front bumper with a winch plate. What's your dream car/truck?

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Im thinkin your gonna wanna go ahead and get at least a 650. the 250 will be great for alittle while but once you get used to it you will want a little more speed and power. If your gonna get a 250 you might as well buy a scooter.

And just for the record chicks on motorcycles can be very hot.

Unless
fat_chick_on_motorcycle.jpg

well you get the picture.

Reactions: AVC

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
cabbage.gif

I will soon buy this baby, as I cannot drive.
and yes, girls on motorcycles are very attractive, as long as they look decent.

AVC

Banned
I've heard that chicks love hot throbbing things between their legs.

Sorry, but you gotta expect shit like this, I mean this is a gaming clan after all, lol.

I'm totally on Johnny's page here. Chicks on bikes. Hot. Especially in tight leather. But 250 is pretty light. But you prolly don't want to step straight into an 1100 like mine.

If it's your first ever then you may want to start small though.

Get protective gear though. Unless you enjoy having gravel rash scrubbed off your flesh.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I bet paige is glad she made this thread. :giggle:

My sister had a red and black Ninja, pretty hot bikes.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I wouldn't want to drive a motorcycles to school because I would look like a wreck coming into class. Anyways, I'm not really into motorcycles but the black ninja 250 looks like a fun bike. If it rides like a scooter once you get used it like John said, then maybe you should pay the extra money for the one with more power.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Haha yes I am glad I started this thread. And I do expect remarks like that lol. But I would go with a bigger bike... Except I'm Five foot even and can't reach on anything bigger than a 250... I fit on one 500 but it was lowered all the way...

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
My wife is 5ft even and weighs 100lbs and she can handle the 650. it will just take a little practice. it will all come very easy and very quick. youll be tryin to sell the 250 in about 4 to 6 weeks max so you can get a bigger bike.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean we can't talk about sex. I mean, we have to respect her sexual preferences just as she must respect ours.

I think (hopefully) she was saying we shouldn't hit on her or make rude remarks about her sexual preferences ;) .

I refuse to not talk about homosexuality because someone in the room is gay, lmao.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
You got that right Dude, except for the part about not hitting on me. Lol I'm a good sport and find it funny when guys hit on me especially when they know my sexuality lol. I'm hoping I can handle a larger bike eventually, for now though I am sticking with the 250. Great starting bike, and it's not to expensive. We all know I will total my first bike >.<

Top Bottom