WHich is the last camo?Red or blue?

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Omg I can't believe Permuiem thinks blue camo is the last camo because its the last on the list expect gold.Clearly red camo is the last camo.If he still don't believe me, he's just stupid.So I'm use explaining the red is the last camo.If you still don't believe me ill post pics.Because for some guns i have blue but not red.So how is that possible if blue is the last and i don't have red thats just nonsense m(

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Nah red is the last camo because you need more headshots to get it. All you had to do is google it to get an answer.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
That's so lamee. Gold is the last camp, durh... But red on all the other ones.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I just wanted to tell pwn and premium that red is last camo

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
No they did not PWn just didn't remember and when he checked the list blue was last.But premium was just stupid and a :showoff:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
well, after i got gold, i did 50 more headshots to unlock woodland. Then i installed my own custom camo soooo....

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol. Is this the thread for people who used level 55 hack and never actually found out what order they got the guns in?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Man I don't have LMG gold.. That's all I need. Frigging reformatted computer like 3 months ago, and turns out my backup account was before I had all gold. IM GHEY.

Top Bottom