[SOLVED] Fenix banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenix

Private First Class
No im not banned anymore i mean the Key was a banned key he thought if i was banned it would ban my other key he didnt think it out so well.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol I still don't get it. I mean someone must of banned your Cd key for something. What was it?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
What kind of friends do you have?! Do what YOU want to do and not what your friends want you to do.. I also don't trust this.. Please explain.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why the fuck would you use your friends CD key when you have a perfectly good one? Isn't typing that shit in a pain, anyway?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Maybe :eek: he aimbotted and got banned and was trying to get out of it, but then happened across another CD key anyway, so he said everything is okay now :eek:

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
What kind of friends do you have?! Do what YOU want to do and not what your friends want you to do.. I also don't trust this.. Please explain.
Remember what your dad said?Son its ok if you hang out with the wrong guys but I won be the one gettting you out of jail was it like that?ANd I just think fenix is lying cause his story does not make sense at all to me

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lmao. This thread is a keeper.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

People always say they get banned for no reason. There is always a reason.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Do u not read the intrucstions? It says NEVER give out yer cd code.. :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
modz-y-u-no-close-this-thread.jpg

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom