So you want to be an Admin / Staff Member?

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
No ones hating on me :) I joined to be part of the community not to be mod :D But sure ill take a mod position if i have the time.
But I'm not gonna get a mod position so KKK member is good enough :D

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
My life long dream, crumbled into little bits of sand when I read this. All we are is dust in the wind...

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Being a mod is like being batman *insert cryptic shit that Gordon said at the end of 'The Dark Knight'*

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
lol I filled in the mod form way too early lol, it felt a lot longer than it was. I guess my logic was like it said there "this is just so we know who wants to be included in selection in the future" and I meant a lot further in the future lol.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
lol I filled in the mod form way too early lol, it felt a lot longer than it was. I guess my logic was like it said there "this is just so we know who wants to be included in selection in the future" and I meant a lot further in the future lol.

Just do whatever pwn said was wrong with chu, and then in a few months or whatever ask an admin to reset the amount of times you can apply and resubmit.

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
Ive been a mod on another cod4 server and it is rough... sitting at the computer watching other people play and trying to find cheaters

I've also been a mod on 3 mine craft servers lol and admin on 2 of them. Which is also tough.

Moderators only get the passwords to servers which allows them to.. kick ban and get in when a server is full. Calm down and wait a few months.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pfft I don't care I wanna be a mod!!!!

129184330638505250.jpg

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
since i was complaining just today about that we need more european mods it would be egoistic of me not to offer my help. i would love to help out keeping the servers clean. and no i dont want to be famous :D i just want to get hated by spawncampers and hackers lol. so if u want another staffmember i will always stand up for KKK, after all u guys let me join.

Last edited:

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
It's just that when I'm playing there's a bunch of sc and we can just complain and the sc always just swears

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Bottom