[SOLVED] 517Houston abusive power towards me kicked twice and tbans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kicked twice and tbanned by 517Houston for no reason

He currently thinks he knows me because of a few facts

Thinks he is in control over me and such

I told him 10 times to stop tlking to me and contuied to tlk crap and says "watch this" and kicks me for no reason and then says to me on shoutbox this

[01:18] 517Houston: Feel free to file an appeal fr your TBan

^ no reason for tban or anything and does it because he thinks he knows what i am and thinks of me a lier because i put the wrong age on the forum

Also this is my first time meeting Houston so this should not have happened also i was high during this whole thing

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
A- You were Temp Banned

B- You were kicked prior to this for disrupting the server and harassing other players

C- You continued your actions thru at least 5 or more games

D- I don't NEED to know anything about you. The entire server practically was fed up with you.

E- Perhaps you are the type that gets a bit paranoid when you "get high".. Maybe COD and weed dont go together for you..

F-

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
1. There was a reason, you will not stop whining complaining and talking crap.
2. He doesn't have to know you to know you won't stfu.
3. He is. He's an admin, you're not.
4. You deserved the kick and if you tell him to stop talking to you you're asking for trouble.
5. That TBan was warranted.
6. See above.
7. Doesn't matter that you just met Houston
8. It's not our fault that you're high.

GTFO.

AVC

Banned
The servers are there to play on.
If you are continually talking on the chat it gets annoying to those trying to play.
If one of the admins tells you to tone it down, you should go back to playing.

Spamming the chat or harassing players is a bannable offence.
It looks like you only copped a temp ban.

Deal with it.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Yea Please dont talk sh** in the servers its very annoying Aslo turbo gay was doin the same saying he wants to suck on peni* and etc

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

And aslo why was Miles kicked?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Epic, seriously don't talk that shit if you don't know anything about it. I think Bob went too easy on this. When you filled in the form you agreed to be patience.
And since when do we kick/ban for a little rude language in the chat? I prefer a game with a good chat on it than a lame ass game with nobody speaking...

Last edited:
How about everyone look at it from my view i was sticking up for miles and apparently you all dont know what that means he didn't do anything wrong Houston gave me and miles 2 warnings TURBO got nothing and so apparently Houston has a thing against me for no ******* reason and i want this resolved because this is ** and i have the PB console error code list within my cod 4 folder

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Seriously Premium, this is getting old. Please just grow up, and drop it. All you really needed to do is apologize, 1- To Houston, and 2- To Turbo because he wasn't doing anything wrong. There comes a point where some people need to get away from the computer and suck it up. Also, It is only a temp ban, so you will be back on the server before you know it. In this case, you need to fuck up and come to reality. Your a little kid compared to Houston, and I'm 100 percent positive Houston was correct with his decision. Your raging and whining just makes Houston, and the rest of the Krew look down on you. You took it too far bud, I suggest stopping now before you really piss someone off.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It seems that Premium does not full understand the situation.

I'll put in term understandable by most people.

You were a bad boy. You were kicked twice and wouldn't stop. Then you got a One Hour timeout from a very experienced mod.

Hope that clears it up a little.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If mod tells you to shut up, you shut up. If the mod is being unreasonable, please record the incident and report it on this site. Before you do that though, you should probably shut up, or do w/e the mod said to do.

To me that would seem like common sense. If you piss off the guy in charge, he is going to kick you. IF you piss off your boss enough, you will get fired. If you poke the bees nest too much, you get stung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom