Premium Vs APP

Name: Nick
CoD4 Username:premium Vs
Explain the meaning of your username: was given it because i edit for a youtube clan and they thought that name suited me
Steam: dezo_zpulse
X-Fire: theceokiller
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 6 years
Time you usually play: 12-12
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: THEDUDE and EPIC

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
i have been in eGo and was trying to get into iNext.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: nice guy supportive helpful knows how to deal with every single PB kick

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey man, thanks for gettin' the form perfect the first time. Nice to see you got the intro done and everything. Basically what we are looking for are people who want to be a part of the krew, like to talk to and play with the members on teh sight, and will be long term, constructive members.

So it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to get recruited if you are active, though make no mistake, it's not like we will ignore you until you have hung around for that long. We'd love your input on threads, even concerning server rules and gameplay.

Stick around and stay active... you'll get an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums!
Hey, don't forget that I referred you here too :smug:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I used to favour Premium, adn I still think it is a quality product, but I think this year, App realy took the cake in terms of the best buy.

Premium Vs. App...... I'd say winner is App. What about you guys?

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums mab

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Bottom