[SOLVED] Nitroz' forum/server activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Because the phone cant connect on to the laptop
Why can't your dad use the laptop and you use the destkop to play cod4!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Guys can this get on topic now? don't reply if its not about this

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Sorry cryp lol, one more off topic post is needed.

Hey tras... Who owns who on s3? ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Im was better then him in the scrim though I was mostly 2nd and Slaya was mostly 1st
Probably cuz he hasn't played in a ling time.
The only person who can beat me is Slaya and Wally (only played with him twice, not very conclusive), and convicted (he is gone though *great Sadness*)I can beat vox and grey fox if I try.
Yeah how? I see u getting like 10th everygame, last when quickscoping :/OT: you can play like when yer dads not using it.. Like if he goes away somewhere... If u can't handle it, get in while yer dads lunching LOL

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Wait if the phone cable needs to be connected to the computer then that means you guys are using *gasp!* Dial-Up!!!

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
New Update on being active ☺

Ok so I have sorta found out my parents schedule that I can Play in the mornings and nights but on Monday and wednesdays morning I cant play. So I will be active on the games, but I dont think I can make many scrims so good luck all recruits out their.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You made a WHOLE NEW THREAD, to tell us this? I'm locking this shit, go comment on your old thread. Damn spammer.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
relax joe, he probably didn't realize he could post this in his other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom