Norway´s Terrorist attack

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yeah that's just blatant ignorance.

This wasn't a terrorist attack, the guy had been planning it for years, it was a politically motivated attack.

And just btw, you saying 'terrorists/Muslims' as if there is no difference IS racism...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Takeaway. you ignorant fuck. The first day the reports were talking about the group being christian fundamentalist. TAlking about crusades? Maybe in recent news Islam has been the (notice i say "news" as the media is inarguably hugely responsible for these mindsets) sole actor in the religious terrorism around the world, but in termsof historical fact, it is not necessarily the case.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I'm just saying, if somewhere, no matter where a bomb explodes 70% of the people will blame the Muslims. This has nothing to do with me. It's just that they're known for it...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Sorry, not i"ignorant fuck."

But, that is racist as it is completely refuted by historical events and those ignorant of those historical events will obviously think muslims are the only terrorists out there.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
What? I thought we thought this guy was Muslim because of the comics Tito was talking about Norway put out was sufficient motive for Terrorists in the middle east to attack them. It was just speculation right?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well I think initial speculation concerned the Christian Fundamentalist group, but I have been on vacation and away from my computer and people, so I have not heard much news about this.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ok, to make it clear to everyone. It was a 30 year old Norvegian fundamentalist and member of a extreme-right wing political group. He was also member of a shooting club from where he got the guns from. He planted the bomb, went to the island and killed all those poor guys. Its also true maximum time in prison there is 21 years. Which is completelly fucked up, so I hopped they change it for this asshole to rot in prison.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Oh guys, guess what. It wasn't the "muslim" extremists this time, IT WAS THE CHRISTIANS AHAHAHA oh the tables have turned. Well done dumb asses, you now gave the rest of the decent christians a bad name.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Oh guys, guess what. It wasn't the "muslim" extremists this time, IT WAS THE CHRISTIANS AHAHAHA oh the tables have turned. Well done dumb asses, you now gave the rest of the decent christians a bad name.

I say if a so called "Christian" does this, than he cannot be considered as a real Christian.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
According to them, they are. I bet they can crock up enough religious evidence to support some crazy wacko cause, anyway.

felon

Former Krew Member
Shut up and go bathe yourself in money, might take you a while, considering the size of your nose.

Herp derp:p

Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Felon, no racism.

While in some company that kind of humor may be absolutely appropriate, on a site like this where we already have a problem with misconceptions about our racial views, it may not be the best thing to be racist (i know you guys are friends and all).

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
They will sure be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the U.S isn't next ...
Agree.

According to Kotaku, this man used World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare 3 among other video games as training.

felon

Former Krew Member
WoW as a training vid... Oh wow lol, did he use medieval weapons? Or did he stealth into the camp?

What training could u get from wow?

Sorry TD lol, I've got so used to my new school where basically everyone is either a chink, a curry, or a white kid lol, just as everyday terms, not as racial insults.

Also I don't think making fun of my own religion is racist, but I won't do it again a I see what you mean about people having misconceptions.

Top Bottom