Norway´s Terrorist attack

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well, I have been following this since it started and this what has happened up to now.

At 3:20 pm several bombs has blown in the offiices of Nowrways Primer Minister, the Parliament and the ministery of energy. The three buildings being so close to each other have spread lots of rubbish all of over one of the most important streets of Oslo. Fortunatelly, today was holyday over there so there werent any workers inside the buildings which have reduce the number of deaths but the injured are count by hundreds.

Seems that the worst of all is that this was a distraction. The real target has been a juvenil camp in an island where sons of political member have been cold-bloded shot and executed. The situation is very confusing right now so information is not very clear. Anyways, I want to add my condolences to all the dead and theyre familys.. Hope the situation gets solved soon enough.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
They will sure be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the U.S isn't next ...

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Because of the Comics about Mohammed a year ago or something + things the goverment said about moslims i thought, i didn't really follow that part but for what i could remember it's because of that.

Still.. if it really IS a terrorist attack from the moslims, fucking sad.. [sarcasm]But i guess that's the way how it's supposed to be solved...[/sarcasm]

...smh...

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
WTF Tony?

Automatically assuming it was a Muslim attack... Racism.

It could've just been a few crazy people who decided, "you know what? Fuck the head of state"

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Those terrorist's have no right to call themselves muslims. Not only is killing forbidden, but there is also no 72 virgins waiting for them. Only thing waiting is a nice bath in smoldering hot saucy buttfuckin hell. Either that, or nothing.

felon

Former Krew Member
How the hell can you prove that this was a religiously motivated attack, performed by Muslims? Assuming that with no proof just makes you racist.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It was religious felon. It seems that this attack was a revenge to Norway because they have sent more troops to Afghanistan and also because a year ago some comics were sold with The Prophet in it. And it is forbidden to represent the Profeth in any way and its consider a big insult!

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yeah, it's funny how Muslims think they can kill people, do bad shit and still pray the hell out of it...

I think we just don't get them.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Plenty of religions have murdered people over the centuries in the name of god. Muslims just happen to be in the spotlight currently. I would venture to say 90-95% of them are decent people.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Lol that post was supposed to be in the Appeal ban thread.I've seen people fight everywhere even in servers about this!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mohammed

Banned
It seems that it isnt a muslim attack, it seems the guy did it alone, it seems that it is political.
Stop speculating, just wait for some more information.

For so far i say, damn what an idiot and my condoliance to the famelies that are hit by this lunatic.

felon

Former Krew Member
The guy who did it was christian. Where are your racist arguments now?

Maximum jail sentence in Norway is 21 years :S

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
We're not racist... None of us. But when something like this happens we blame the terrorists/Muslims, why? because they're known for it. If you ask a random person describe a terrorist he'll describe it as a Muslim.

Top Bottom