X|Miles|X intro

Miles

Private First Class
Name:Miles
CoD4 Username:X|Miles|X
Explain the meaning of your username: Why I picked this CoD4 name is because of my real name, no other reason's at all.
Steam: mileshimy
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 5 but not only CoD
Time you usually play: Whenever i can
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I do play on your KKK broacast server (wich is the best) and i've been playing there for 5 months. So lots of people recommended me to join this forum and become a member in KKK!

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? I've been in 1 clan before, but it was HORRIBLE! no one was EVER on and I had no reason to be in it. So this is kinda my first time in a clan really, well I'm not on it yet.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I love sports and CoD4

Thanks for reading my intro!

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Felon, it's summer :p same reason I've done nothing but games and edit videos all week :)

Welcome bro

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums man

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yeah I was the last 1 recommended KKK and it was successful YaY Welcome man

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the Forum!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Welcome miles, hope to beat you in Server 1 (Don't mess with me or Slaya we will be in 1st place)

psylo

Private First Class
miles, seen ya around on s1 alot. good times playin with ya. Thanks for the intro. Stick around, keep your eyes up chin down and your nose clean and i'm sure you'll be taggin on a k in no time.

Miles

Private First Class
thnx guys for every thing! i hope to get my baby k as soon as possible, i dont care when i get it, i just want to join the great KKK!! ill see you all out there in s1 were i usually play :) jeje! thnx again!

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Well I got baby k but always misses the scrum!if I didn't I would be a kkk same as nitro,slays,epic,and trasgu

Top Bottom