lilroodude Intro

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'll translate for fishy. I believe that means "welcome to the forum you darling boy you. Keep active and you'll be in in no time." I know that's a very rough translation but I had to censor about 85%. I mean this kid is only 17 he can't hear the things fishy was telling him. If he did he would get a restraining order.

lol good stuff cav..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sniper, Roo has already been accepted into the clan, as i have no doubt you will be also when the time comes.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
ahahahahaha sniper that was really funny. i just said welcome cuz i got his real name.... lmao

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Sniper, Roo has already been accepted into the clan, as i have no doubt you will be also when the time comes.

ooooooooooooooooooh...... i thoght i saw kkk in front of his name.... :p why is it kkk any way... kaptain krunch krew... thats not how u spell captain or crunch or crew...... why aint it ccc?? :p

Commodore_H

Corporal
ooooooooooooooooooh...... i thoght i saw kkk in front of his name.... :p why is it kkk any way... kaptain krunch krew... thats not how u spell captain or crunch or crew...... why aint it ccc?? :p
Because beer is great 8) .. I dunno, I don't care :p But you got a point there..

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Cause Wally doesn't think clearly when he has to make decisions like that.

Top Bottom