lilroodude Intro

lilroodude

Private First Class
Hey everyone. May gamer name (and name for pretty much everything) is lilroodude. I play 3 sports at the moment as a freshman in high school: golf, basketball (which I'm probably done with due to my concussion), and tennis (I'm supposed to start 2nd singles varsity this year as a freshman). I'm a huge sports person. I've only had COD4 since the day after Christmas, but I am very pleased. I have COD2. I am waiting for prices to drop on WAW and MW2. I'm a very good student (no detentions in my lifetime, mostly A's with some B's). I love this server. Oh and you will know my name when I am famous in the sports world lol. PEACE!

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
welcome to the forum fella

by the looks of it cod games are going to hold their money well but i guess at some point they will have to come down in price

to be fair wish i had of put a bit more in to my school life instead of skipping most of it lol

good to see you aim high lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our Klan's forum! Glad to see someone have high hopes and dreams! Keep at it and I'm certain you'll achieve most of them. If you become a famous sports athlete I'm sure that you're gonna try to hide you were ever in the |KKK| hahaha :p

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Hey man glad to see you finally poke your head in here. You've been playing on the |KKK| servers like crazy since christmas. Anyways welcome, have fun and follow the recruitment guidelines. Glad to have you here friend!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
haha I've never gotten detentions either. That's not to say I never deserved them, I guess my personal charm always gets me on the teachers' good side.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey lilroo, nice to see you here bud and like McFoe said, you are crazy active on the servers, lol. Keep it up bud and be active in the forum as well and you'll be KKK in no time :D

EDIT: you were right Dustyn and it's been corrected

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey roo have seen you on the servers a bunch but never really talked to you much. Glad you decided to join up, good to have you here. Take care of that head man .. thats serious stuff.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our Krew's forum, lilroo! Be sure to kick it here, you'll enjoy our convos ;D

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
ah go fuck yourself...lol. Dont listen to blu..ever. he is a stupid fuck same as Dustyn. Fuck those two. Just keep playing fucker. Ive seen you play...you play too much..

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I'll translate for fishy. I believe that means "welcome to the forum you darling boy you. Keep active and you'll be in in no time." I know that's a very rough translation but I had to censor about 85%. I mean this kid is only 17 he can't hear the things fishy was telling him. If he did he would get a restraining order.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah what's up with Fishy, I know he likes to mess around but he sure has been hating on his last posts, like you said Damage I'm not really sure what to make of that either lol :p

Top Bottom